Ok- What Really Happened to D-12?

Anyone know if Bubba is going to race the Monster Cup??? Its probably his fault D12 is no longer around anyway.

No it's your fault for pricking your voodoo doll with Stewarts hair on it. It's all your fault.

Motosport is where you buy gear. Or Kames....Kames is legit!

Or Kames....Kames is legit!
I got some Sweet new gear at Kames! Shift stuff. They have tons of gear in there. Went in for Soft Ties so I dont scratch the new bars and saw the Shift stuff....It called my name, I slipped into the back room and came out a new man!

Tower Gal always did have a way of making her point.
Hi Connie! Congrats on being a Grandma!.... Bet you’re the best!

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you all start seeing Connie much more frequently in the near future. Hmm....

Ohhhh FMXPaul...

1st point: I DON'T NEED BALLS - I am a GRANDMA now.

2nd point: Please open your eyes and re-read these posts. Most of the riders who have posted on this thread, HAVE ANSWERED your question.. You just seem to not want to accept what they are saying. There was no great conspiracy.. D12 WAS AMAZING in it's glory years.. I had a great time working with everyone. The promoters poured their heart and souls into the district - In the end, it just didn't work BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE, FROM THE LAST 9 PAGES OF POSTS...

3rd point: They aren't going to answer you FMXPaul - They don't like you. You seemed to stir up trouble back then, and here you are again. I tried to change their mind about you all of these years, but they won't return my calls either... bahahahahhahahahhahahha

NOW.. I am going back into hibernation, I have toys to buy..

Connie - Formerly known as Towergal - D12 PointsKeeper & Secretary (for all those newbies out there..)

LONG LIVE TOWERGAL AND LONG LIVE D12 ....miss you both!

Back