Bc 9-29 & 9-30

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Wel it looks like we are scheduled this weekend. Back to normal, 11-5:00 pm both days, $25 per rider. All tracks open, camping allowed. Do not dump your oil in my trash cans. And please pick up your garbage and place it in in 1 of 23 trash cans. Thanks!

Weather looking good now for the weekend! Might be the best riding of the year. Might even whip out a change or two thats been in my noggin for awhile. Perhaps saved for the right time. We will see.

Took a couple hours and re-shaped alot of the C track. Be careful c track riders........the jumps might actually have some lifto.

Sweet! I have a guy coming out to see the 1992 KX tomorrow night and if things work out, I'll have a 2005 KX250 by the weekend!! Fingers crossed everyone!!! ;)

Hey now we had a zero injury rate. 368 days without injury (give or take)......

Any changes to the strider bike track (aka rc track?) The kids want to come down again and sunday at western reserve looks like a rain out.

Hey now we had a zero injury rate. 368 days without injury (give or take)......OH ya had to go there!!!

We will see how much it drys up tomorrow, thats what is gonna determine whether we can change anything.

Big changes to the strider track, we put grass all over it.

Well dammit!! Why can't shtuff ever work out? Dude that came wants a title for the '92. I do not have one and not certain I'm going to go through the pain of getting one...well, by the weekend anywho. Guess I'll do the norm and serve it up as best I can... :)

Epic Cliff tomorrow. Thursday rain, Mack is parked, all tracks chiseled, disced, and dozered. Its gonna be one of those days you cant replicate with water trucks, the kind of day that comes around 2-3 times a year. 7 hours in the tractor, 3 on the dozer.

No time for changes this time around. The dirt was too moist when i started, I spent all my time getting it zero'd in. I will work on changes when it quits raining an inch 2 days before we ride.

Hummm…Ready to go? I am.
I have GOT to be back home by 3 to get ready for a big bru-ha wedding that Hannah and I are looking forward to.
Any chance of the rooster crowing a little earlier than normal?

Back