Who Wants A Ohio Pit Bike Series?

im sure alot of people have stock klx110s or built ones collecting dust that would come out if a series were to be started , also talk to jason rogers im sure he would help out as well

you guys are gonna have more turnout if you incorporate these in an event. Like the new ohio sanctioning thing that's going down.

Skooter-- Who have you been talking to? Message me.

What new Ohio sanctioning thing?

watch the Miniholics vids from '04-'06. Most guys were on Stock Mod bikes, and the tracks were fun as hell. Cheap bikes and fun tracks would be great! --L*64

Pit bike races belong on Wednesday bike nights. Please don't add them to Sunday MX races. There are enough classes all ready. I lost all respect for pit bike races at Summit when guys were clowning and wearing costumes. I was there to race moto on a big bike and it wasted my time, I'll never go back.

Pit bike races belong on Wednesday bike nights. Please don't add them to Sunday MX races. There are enough classes all ready. I lost all respect for pit bike races at Summit when guys were clowning and wearing costumes. I was there to race moto on a big bike and it wasted my time, I'll never go back.

Saturday nights......or somehow where they don't interfere with the Moto's.

Not sure where this is directed, but i dont think anyone has intentions of adding classes to anything. I think in terms of pitbike racing within the new regime, at least at the BC events we will run pitbike races Saturday evenings. For the Battle, we have light plants lined up for some night time fun.

Obviously you didn't watch all the pitbike classes, the only class that clowns around is the 50 class. The mod class is all business and take it as serious as A class because there's money on the line and sponsors

No I don't. The clowns have ruined it. As long as they have there own program it's ok. I'm not anti pit bike I just don't like them in the regular program.

This is great conversation. My ideal series would be a 6 race series. Each one at a different track and one a month. It would be ideal to have it's own event but if they need to be with regular races to get it going then it would be ok. There are alot of pit bikes still out there. Just not racing. Like I said before the East coast has theirs and Missouri and farther out west has theirs. We need something here to get them back out racing.

Yep-- now you're learning... now you're learning. I'd talk to Rob Buydos too. He was one of the guys who got the ball rolling in the area around 2001. IMO-- when there was the TV Land series, AND the "Lube races going on-- along with the random races, it was just way too many events to get a good turn out at any of them. It's kinda happening in big bikes as well.

I dunno. I think the clowning in the Stock races is kinda fun. I know for sure that the 12 inch Open race is as serious as a National, but other than the $ race-- why not have a good time ridin' and racin' mini bikes? That's why we do it, to have fun! Part party/part race.

All I know-- is I love riding and racing pit bikes, but I DON'T wanna spend alotta cash, and I don't want to work on the bike alot other than washing the machine from time to time, cleaning the air filter, and changing the oil. I don't want to build a motor either.

-L*64

Back