The additional B/C Age Class at LL???

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Check it….Racer X , Nov 2012 issue.
The Feed section, page 52… DC’s response to BradleyLackey about RC in the +25 class.
Soooo. What age do you think will it be? +40? or +25 maybe?

Says that the Open Skill age classes will stay as they are with the likely inclusion of an additional age B/C class.
.....but didn't say WHAT age

id guess 25. is there reallly a need for separated 40 class? i mean maybe there is but cant be as unfair as the 25 class.

40+ gets my vote. So all the fathers taking their kids to LL can join in the fun.

+25 already is kind of separated, they have the sport class for ex pros if they want. The +35 and up there is now where else for ex pro riders.......

+25 already is kind of separated, they have the sport class for ex pros if they want. The +35 and up there is now where else for ex pro riders.......

right for ex pros, but still gets my vote. yesterday +25 was like racing the pro class, lol top 7 or 8 guys were all in A at WR

right for ex pros, but still gets my vote. yesterday +25 was like racing the pro class, lol top 7 or 8 guys were all in A at WR

The problem with +25 class is that the class as a whole doesn't get as many entries due to the time of life that those riders are in. Most guys are starting real jobs, house payments, car payments, kids, etc and they take a break from riding for a few years due to stress on their income. If MX Sports is doing this as a business (which I'm sure they are), they would generate way more income from opening a new +40B/C class than adding a +25 B/C class throughout the whole process. Tons of +40 guys would be lining up to ride the +40 B/C class throughout the whole process meaning more $ all the way across the board.

Sounds good to me!!!!

The problem with +25 class is that the class as a whole doesn't get as many entries due to the time of life that those riders are in. Most guys are starting real jobs, house payments, car payments, kids, etc and they take a break from riding for a few years due to stress on their income. If MX Sports is doing this as a business (which I'm sure they are), they would generate way more income from opening a new +40B/C class than adding a +25 B/C class throughout the whole process. Tons of +40 guys would be lining up to ride the +40 B/C class throughout the whole process meaning more $ all the way across the board.

Sounds good to me!!!!

hate to say it but youre probably right. dang it. +25/bc sounded like a sweet shot at making LL next year! lol

Must be nice the old men get yet another class. I will continue to race against kids and yes I know I am going to get the we don't have enough. we don't have enough cause they all quit cause they are tired of having to try and keep up with kids. It's kind of like you guys trying to run 450 A or 450 B to qualify. But on the flip side I am happy cause we are planning on running qualifers for Allan to try and qualify.

Must be nice the old men get yet another class. I will continue to race against kids and yes I know I am going to get the we don't have enough. we don't have enough cause they all quit cause they are tired of having to try and keep up with kids. It's kind of like you guys trying to run 450 A or 450 B to qualify. But on the flip side I am happy cause we are planning on running qualifers for Allan to try and qualify.

http://racerxonline.com/2012/10/01/womens-motocross-international

Back