The additional B/C Age Class at LL???

Eiither way both classes will have full gates and mx sports will make there money. let b/c go and make a ex pro class. But it will be cool to hear all the hype around the pits if they do a 40 b/c. MAYBE PUSSABERG CAN WIN ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!

I thought I read on here that if you won a LL championship in any class, that you were not eligible for the B class? No? Yes? If they put that rule in place, would Rocket have to race A if there were a 40+A class?

Pit, I don't mind racing with you guys locally but I can't keep up with you guys. Generally if we run an all women's even they tell you if you run C classes run B there. So I am basically C speed with guys and B speed with girls. With that being said I am not saying make a class cause they can't keep up in another class. As much as I hate to admit it at all levels of motocross, the women are off the pace of the men. The fastest women have yet to qualify for a men's national. It has been tried and very close to happening but hasn't happen. Sarah Whitmore qualified for a men's canadian national but nothing here in the states.

Pit, I don't mind racing with you guys locally but I can't keep up with you guys. Generally if we run an all women's even they tell you if you run C classes run B there. So I am basically C speed with guys and B speed with girls. With that being said I am not saying make a class cause they can't keep up in another class. As much as I hate to admit it at all levels of motocross, the women are off the pace of the men. The fastest women have yet to qualify for a men's national. It has been tried and very close to happening but hasn't happen. Sarah Whitmore qualified for a men's canadian national but nothing here in the states.

I wonder why that is. Geiger and Fiolek get to a certain level and thats it? Do they just taper off? Or hasn't the right prodigy girl been found yet?

I'd say if there was an amatuer program for them (similar to Kawasaki's) they may be able to turn some women out into the pro ranks.....

Maybe they will add a +40 B/C class and STAGGER it behind the +30 B/C class! Man, talk about the carnage that would be....

I feel it has to do with strength. There is a lot of things guys can save and just muscle there way out of that girls can't. I believe most fast female riders are on ability and technique. With that being said the women are getting faster and faster at the amatuer level however there still hasn't been anyone that can run with Patterson and Fiolek.

I don't like the idea of that stagger, don't those classes usually have smaller numbers?? The idea of another B/C class is good but if you stagger it, it won't free up anymore spots for guys to qualify.

Back