Kids tracks/pee-wee tracks

Scuba

Noob
Hi all,
my son just started riding a dirt bike this year. I finally got him off his 4-wheeler, which he has ridden for the past 4 years and picked him up a little 110cc 4 stroke. He loves it. Can anyone offer some nice, easy pee-wee tracks I can take him too? He is 7 yrs old. The only one I am familiar with are Crows Canyon, which seems perfect for his age and ability, but I was looking for a few other options as well. Thank you in advance to all who reply.

Steve

Hi all,
my son just started riding a dirt bike this year. I finally got him off his 4-wheeler, which he has ridden for the past 4 years and picked him up a little 110cc 4 stroke. He loves it. Can anyone offer some nice, easy pee-wee tracks I can take him too? He is 7 yrs old. The only one I am familiar with are Crows Canyon, which seems perfect for his age and ability, but I was looking for a few other options as well. Thank you in advance to all who reply.

Steve

www.briarcliffmx.com

Peewee track, and the kids sneak out on the C track at the end of the day. I gaurantee he will burn through allota gas at my place.

Sorry JO....

The Pee Wee track at the cliff is really easy too. My kids are not quite 3 and they ride their strider bikes on it with no problems! They love it, if I lived closer we'd be there sneaking in every night so I could stop hearing about it!!!

Back