Kids tracks/pee-wee tracks

Scuba

Noob
Hi all,
my son just started riding a dirt bike this year. I finally got him off his 4-wheeler, which he has ridden for the past 4 years and picked him up a little 110cc 4 stroke. He loves it. Can anyone offer some nice, easy pee-wee tracks I can take him too? He is 7 yrs old. The only one I am familiar with are Crows Canyon, which seems perfect for his age and ability, but I was looking for a few other options as well. Thank you in advance to all who reply.

Steve

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Hi all,
my son just started riding a dirt bike this year. I finally got him off his 4-wheeler, which he has ridden for the past 4 years and picked him up a little 110cc 4 stroke. He loves it. Can anyone offer some nice, easy pee-wee tracks I can take him too? He is 7 yrs old. The only one I am familiar with are Crows Canyon, which seems perfect for his age and ability, but I was looking for a few other options as well. Thank you in advance to all who reply.

Steve

www.briarcliffmx.com

Peewee track, and the kids sneak out on the C track at the end of the day. I gaurantee he will burn through allota gas at my place.

hershey

PR Elite
Sorry JO....

The Pee Wee track at the cliff is really easy too. My kids are not quite 3 and they ride their strider bikes on it with no problems! They love it, if I lived closer we'd be there sneaking in every night so I could stop hearing about it!!!