Name That Track!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
This place was a staple of Ohio motocross for decades......here is an image of what it looks like now....What former track am I?

2012.jpg

Got to be "Kenworthy's"

Survey says....ding ding ding ding!

After looking again........I hav no idea.

I was thinking spokes too. But I don't think it is. There's too much open area to the right. Haven't been there in so long though. I definitely could be wrong

Spokes. It has the ponds, the building in the middle, and the road up by the hill that you could pit on.

Spokes on the first one for sure. I didn't know Honda Hill so I was going to guess Mathias, but they didn't have to much on the mx side. Only a short time they had mx and harescrambles.

The first one is absolutely spokes.

The 2nd, not sure as I've probably never ridden honda hills which is why I assume that's what it is or id probably be able to tell if I've been there.

I was actually thinking Mathias on the second one b/c I never went to Honda Hills either. Did you get a helicopter now, or are you on Google Earth? I checked out Meadowlarks and OIR with Google Earth before too. --L*64

Kind of off topic but has anyone ever seen the track right next to interstate 71 on the southbound side, in between ashland and medina? I have been by it a few times and it looked awesome (assuming it's a private track). Sorry for a unclear location, I just remember it being right next to the interstate and I tried google earth but no love in finding it.

There's 1 at 71 and Poe. Also at 71 and Granger. Another slightly north at 71 and Cnty Hwy 66. (nicest one from above)

Back