Name That Track!

What a nice facility that could have been added to the new OMA line-up.. I really feel for those guys. They put alot of cash/effort into that property, but just had no luck pulling in riders for the events. Even though, im sure they are now tripling what any good race season would have pulled in.

track.jpg
Stumped yet?

And we have a winner!

Lo Conn was before I got involved, but I just read the court proceedings. What a shame. Couldn't locate it on the map.

i always liked hangtime, i remember riding my 84 honda 200x out there when it first opened. it was also the first track were i did any major jumps on my 400ex. does anyone remember beachwood trails?

i always liked hangtime, i remember riding my 84 honda 200x out there when it first opened. it was also the first track were i did any major jumps on my 400ex. does anyone remember beachwood trails?
I rode beechwood once before it closed. I broke up with my girlfriend, temporarily lost my drivers liscense and had a killer case of the chicken pocks. Joshmuthaf and Pud picked my sorry butt up and we went. It was ok back then but I honestly would probably love it more now.

I hate seeing pictures of abandoned tracks that I used to ride. So sad.

Broken spokes: Something like '07 'cause that's about the time Todd started going to the tracks. Late 06' spring '07. Only got to Broken Spokes a hand full of times before they closed. I thought that place was a very fun place to ride, Very safe especially for the weekend warrior, descent flow and just plain fun!!!

Always wondered why they closed?

Broken spokes: Something like '07 'cause that's about the time Todd started going to the tracks. Late 06' spring '07. Only got to Broken Spokes a hand full of times before they closed. I thought that place was a very fun place to ride, Very safe especially for the weekend warrior, descent flow and just plain fun!!!

Always wondered why they closed?

From what I remember it was the cost of operation rising while the number of riders that showed up was lowering.

Bob was ready to retire. I spoke with him briefly when he was selling everything. He wanted to relax. He is a good dude, super nice guy. I miss that place too.

Back