Malvern Sunday race this year???

I cant see at night either....Been that way for years but it was definitely after I was 26 so your just a wussy Stacy....!

Was there originally supposed to be a CRA race that day ?

If so race Saturday and open practice Sunday. Party Saturday night with some cover band or an iPod shuffle with speakers.O

Race both days. :)

Alright everyone, here's the scoop. November 3rd and 4th. Saturday there will be open practice from 10am till 3pm, $25 per rider. We will put the track back together and start our evening race program as usual. During Saturday practice we will have free monster drinks, stickers, armbands, etc. Saturday evening will be our free hog roast while supplies last. Concession will also be open. Sunday we will finally have a day race. This will not be a points paying event and no CRA card will be required. Sign up at 8, practice at 9, race at 10:30. We will be offering a large pro purse that is still being put together. There will be a 200% payback on top of the purse money. 15 minute plus 2 lap open pro class. Mike McDade with True Prodigy Clothing, will be there as he is helping put the purse together. Pro sign up will be $30.

CRA class list Sunday or are you gonna debut the OMA class list as a preview. Would be a good time to work out the bugs.

We will stick with the same class list for both days(CRA). It wouldn't work out to well for a two day event to change in the middle. We will start fresh in the spring.

We will stick with the same class list for both days(CRA). It wouldn't work out to well for a two day event to change in the middle. We will start fresh in the spring.

Good idea. I can only imagine the NIGHTMARE that changing the class-list this year would cause!!!!!!!!

Alright everyone, here it is. This is going to be a great weekend. Looks like the rain is going to finally stop on Thursday. The track was graded to drain properly then packed tight so when the rain stops we will chisel it deep and we will be good to go. One last good weekend before we call it a year. Just a quick rundown on the weekend. Open practice Saturday 10am till 3pm. With free monster and monster swag during practice. Then our normal Saturday night race program with the free 2 hog roast for everyone. Sunday race day schedule.

hmmmmm. not to doubt you. but.. i think i have to a little bit lol. have you looked outside haha

I haven't led anyone astray all year, I won't do it now. I know it looks like it sucks out (obviously it does) but the amount of rain really doesn't matter. We don't have anywhere on the track where water stands. When it is packed tight the water only penetrates about 6 inches deep the rest just runs off. Keep in mind all this is only possible if the track has been properly prepped for rain and is fortunate enough to have elevation to create the needed runoff. As long as it stops raining by noon Friday. I will have the track in good condition.

Back