Lost and Forgotten Pitracer Legends

Toddco327

PR Addict
Just wondering whatever happened to some of the most captivating, inspirational, annoying and otherwise hated/loved pitracer posters.

I know that some have faded away from the scene but others fell off the face of the earth... Turtle where are you... Pekstar... MxMestiso... Jeff172 where are they now.

Turtle moved to London, England!

Pekstar is on here, his name is something else now though, I can't think of it. He rips on a 2-stroke!

yeah perek is still around randomly lives in columbus was doing the school thing for a while not sure if he graduated yet... was trying for LL This year but had bad luck at red bud.

turtles long gone.. barb.. lol mx4life.. no clue where she went. or what she was all about in the first place!!! isnt jeff on here? coulda swore he just posted within the last month or so...or maybe i ran into him somewhere i dont remember.

i remember the days on PR when you didnt have to register your user name lol... just the most ridiculous and annoying things going on ever.

i still have a copy of a thread posted by PUD (i think thats what he went by on here too?) it was too funny not to keep a copy of it..used to be lotsa funny people

Pud and turtle were the OG's.....PUD did come on not to long ago. He was living the dream he said....lol

I've got TWO that come to mind... cbbBrandon, AND...! ...! ...! T. Applegate!! Brandon is still on here, and Applegate is still lurking someplace trying to sell and trade bikes that aren't, and have never or will be his!! ---L*64

I miss the Sharc of old, and all the Sharcism that he used to contribute to all the miss-spellers, non-punctuationers, etc...

Come on Sharc, call these kids out! I do miss Turtles humor too.

Also, there was a guy that did some MMA on here for a while. Seemed like I remember him making some threats here and there....lol

I miss the Sharc of old, and all the Sharcism that he used to contribute to all the miss-spellers, non-punctuationers, etc...

Come on Sharc, call these kids out! I do miss Turtles humor too.

Also, there was a guy that did some MMA on here for a while. Seemed like I remember him making some threats here and there....lol

OH yeah his name was Chris, cant remember what he was under on here. He was actually a really nice kid in person, no clue why he liked to do that on here. He lived near me for a little while. Imagine him with all the angry / confrontational people we have on here now, oh man it would be classic.

I used to post on here all the time along time ago. Then pitracer started charging to be a memeber. I was only 20... I was like screw that, im not using that site anymore. Then 10 some odd years later i got a new name when i found out it was free again. I cant remember my old mane..lol

Take it easy with the ball busting as that has chased a few people away over the years plus I like to read as many threads as possible seeing I can't race anymore
skipping the post I don't like....

I used to post on here all the time along time ago. Then pitracer started charging to be a memeber. I was only 20... I was like screw that, im not using that site anymore. Then 10 some odd years later i got a new name when i found out it was free again. I cant remember my old mane..lol

Same here. I left shortly after pay to play. Glad to come back and see familiar faces

there used to be alot of quad riders on here, and alot of people i knew. I know alot of people that turned away when you had to pay. I have only seen one or two on here since then. Its not like the price was high or anything, but back then i didnt trust anyone with my credit card number. I never bought anything off the internet.

After this weekend I sure hope people realize what this site means to Ohio MX and individuals.....

I was here when it was a pay to play and Im still here! Lol......

After this weekend I sure hope people realize what this site means to Ohio MX and individuals.....

I was here when it was a pay to play and Im still here! Lol......

Don't get me wrong. I paid for a while. Just quit riding for a while do to unemployment and pitracer went also.

I hear Perek hangs with Schlacht and mostly just talk about how fast they are and how many babes they pull....

Also a "fan" page on facebook for Ghosts of Schlacts past....

JUST what I heard.... :)

Peck star does pull chicks No doubt.....as for hanging with schlacht no dice..,,he is still fast though.....and Schlacht new girl is really nice....That's all I know!

Back