Lost and Forgotten Pitracer Legends

Back on topic

Hannah
trailrider14
willsone83 ha ha

I remember that Hannah girl...she started out on small bikes and told everyone her stories of riding, first race, etc...
I think she ended up going to Arizona or California with the hopes someday of working in the industry. Wonder if that ever panned out ?

I remember that Hannah girl...she started out on small bikes and told everyone her stories of riding, first race, etc...
I think she ended up going to Arizona or California with the hopes someday of working in the industry. Wonder if that ever panned out ?

Are you talking about Haley Conoles? (sp?) I'm FB friends with her. She lives in AZ, lived in Denver for a while, then went back to AZ. Does something in the medical feild.

We met fanofmx about 9 or 10 years ago as my daughter & her son we racing 50's...great family but she was the mx mom as I think she was
more into racing with the kids than their dad was but he always seemed to have a good time at the track also.

We met fanofmx about 9 or 10 years ago as my daughter & her son we racing 50's...great family but she was the mx mom as I think she was
more into racing with the kids than their dad was but he always seemed to have a good time at the track also.

I believe it was fanofmx that used to show off the big Halloween Bash-photos every year.....I think a some PR regulars even attended a few of those.....

OR Hannah's ex Matt. Saw him at Joe Rice benefit this year. Someone should tell him the site is free again....just sayin.

Thats the one Jon....I got confused because I knew the girl had the same name as one of my twins.... coincidentally my girls names are Haley and Hannah....

thats right....fanomx was the halloween party girl

Hanna was the first one to fake a name and ruffle someones feathers and send PIT on an IP address search.

remember?????

Back on topic

Hannah
trailrider14
willsone83 ha ha

Willsone83 lives in Texas, Trailrider14 used to live in Alliance and he had a "baby mama" thing, so who actually knows. His Buddy "HondaPilot" sold his CR250 for a water ski boat years ago. Jeff172 is working in a Hospital in Sandusky, he takes your blood & some other ER based stuff. He also just had a new baby boy- you won't be seeing him anytime soon at a track.

Willsone83 lives in Texas, Trailrider14 used to live in Alliance and he had a "baby mama" thing, so who actually knows. His Buddy "HondaPilot" sold his CR250 for a water ski boat years ago. Jeff172 is working in a Hospital in Sandusky, he takes your blood & some other ER based stuff. He also just had a new baby boy- you won't be seeing him anytime soon at a track.

Fmxpaul! What is up man.

Back