Malvern Pro Quad

I personally think riders would appricate a purse for the pro quad. Maybe give them some incentive just like the bikes. So that Jason doesn't burn himself give us a number of quads you'd have to see on the line to have a purse for that class. Many jackpot horse shows do that and if not enough people enter than its just normal pay back. Just a thought.

Alright guys here is what I will offer. 10 or more and I will do $500 with 100% payback. Less than 10 we will do 200% payback. This is for Sunday only.

Alright guys here is what I will offer. 10 or more and I will do $500 with 100% payback. Less than 10 we will do 200% payback. This is for Sunday only.

thats awesome...

what I meant by "observation experiment" was to see if we are applying what we are learning. Thats awesome that Malvern stepped-up but it would be silly for any track to be held accountable to produce a purse on a whim nor expect riders to show up on a whim for a purse, BUT we are OHMX, it's possible. This is a taste of the kind of fortitude for next year...

also, dollars add up, the food bill for Red's Ride Day was $4100 to feed 500 people. Malvern is providing food for 750 people...thats not cheap.

Thank you Malvern!

thats awesome...

what I meant by "observation experiment" was to see if we are applying what we are learning. Thats awesome that Malvern stepped-up but it would be silly for any track to be held accountable to produce a purse on a whim nor expect riders to show up on a whim for a purse, BUT we are OHMX, it's possible. This is a taste of the kind of fortitude for next year...

also, dollars add up, the food bill for Red's Ride Day was $4100 to feed 500 people. Malvern is providing food for 750 people...thats not cheap.

Thank you Malvern!

We at the Ohio Crew appricate it and will do everything we can to make sure people attend. From this mornings texts 2 of my riders are already in!

Well how was the turnout Sunday? I had a great time saturday and wish i could have made it back today, not that i would have raced pro class or anything.

We had 12 in the money quad class. I want to thank those guys for coming out and putting on a show, there was some really good racing and I really enjoyed watching the second moto.

Thank you Jason for putting a little faith in us
Id say 12 riders on the line is.pretty good since only 4 pro bike guys showed up

We had 12 in the money quad class. I want to thank those guys for coming out and putting on a show, there was some really good racing and I really enjoyed watching the second moto.

Congratulations on a successful turnout! Maybe all the recent quad chatter on Pitracer was a factor.

1 money bike Sat and 4 Sunday. Let's not get cocky about the quads having a better showing. It was cold out and you know how sensitive those bikers can be.

No not at all, just curious with it not being CRA and having a purse.

Thank you Malvern MX for giving us an opportunity to race. Also you guys did an amazing job with track prep. Thanks again, looking forward to 2013

Back