Malvern Pro Quad

Ok Pit, I'm starting to see a lot of quad newbies on here. Would it be possible to get a sub forum. All for the benefit of better turnouts and information exchange. :)

Ok Pit, I'm starting to see a lot of quad newbies on here. Would it be possible to get a sub forum. All for the benefit of better turnouts and information exchange. :)

I don't think quads should have a separate sub-forum. It seems like this is the forum to discuss motocross. If we want motocross here in Ohio to improve we all need to work together. I'm new to pitracer so maybe I don't know how this site works, but I'm here to talk to other racers, track owners, and promoters. If there is going to be a general discussion about motocross then all racers should be included. 2,3, or 4 wheels, we are here for motocross.

It seems like this is the forum to discuss motocross. If we want motocross here in Ohio to improve we all need to work together. If there is going to be a general discussion about motocross then all racers should be included. we are here for motocross.

Did a little editing. Good words. Is this Janu?

Back