BC 11-10 & 11-11 Last Ride?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
well I dont know if we can keep pushing our luck, but if we get 60's and no rain, we are definitely open this coming weekend. Looks promising at this point, but we got a long way to go.

60's and outdoor riding at the Cliff in November??? Those that dont ride this weekend, need sell all of their stuff, including their moto socks. Those socks will disown you. It can happen.

Dont forget $5 shirt sale in the concession trailer. Perfect shirts for the winter workouts, they're that stretchy high faluting workout shirt material.

sunday is my birthday. sat night festivities wont allow that, but wont let anythign stop me from getting there saturday morning!!!!

Man, your killing me here!

We took on a lot of capital work and are in big push to complete year end, and working every weekend. My YZ cylinder is setting on the bench needing someone to buy power valve parts and work on and all of the other bikes are laden in dust. And you guys are swapping bikes, stories and smiles on a track blessed by the Gods.

I am a true Heathen and am being punished for my greed and stubburn ways.

I need to ride DAMNIT!!!!!!!

Man, your killing me here!

We took on a lot of capital work and are in big push to complete year end, and working every weekend. My YZ cylinder is setting on the bench needing someone to buy power valve parts and work on and all of the other bikes are laden in dust. And you guys are swapping bikes, stories and smiles on a track blessed by the Gods.

I am a true Heathen and am being punished for my greed and stubburn ways.

I need to ride DAMNIT!!!!!!!

You are being punished alright but I will leave that for the non moto section ! LOL

It's my birthday too!
Count in the Ohio Crew for being there saturday morning!
At least 5 of us!! Can't wait!

well then, I had better go change my oil and check the air filter

$5 shirts sound good, I'll cut the sleeves off. Because I can't wear a cliff shirt without constantly flexing, might as well give the ladies something to look at

:)
And Hershey will be riding.

Yes indeed, I will be! Glad to see we all still have a sense of humor about it!

Somewhere. I doubt here. He is ready to claw his eyes out after seeing the job the last non-union electrical contractor did at the Cliff.

You need to plant some bushes around that service or something! I cant take it! Imagine what it would be like for you to your favorite Wendy's all the time during your lunch....next door is a MX track running practice( for the sake of argument) and every time you get your frosty the track next door is nothing but hard pack and dust..........

So its not my birthday...and i certainly dont need a frosty but Im definetly going to try to make it down Sunday to spin some laps on an EPIC track!!!!!! looking forward to seeing everyone sunday!!!

sunday is my birthday. sat night festivities wont allow that, but wont let anythign stop me from getting there saturday morning!!!!

I'll roll with you saturday. I gotta work Saturday Night. I gotta be back to Cleveland by 6:53pm to punch into work. That feasible? I know it gets dark early, so I think we can?

I still got the heads off the 350 in my van. One was cracked. Water pump went, and the output shaft seal in the tranny leaks like the fork seals on beenridin's forks. If I have to I'll squeeze the bikes in the back of the wife's Cube and make it. Mabey.

Well thats it. Im leaving work early Friday to prep for all you crazies that keep emailing and calling. Sounds like allota dudes coming, were are switching water truck from easy does it fall mode, to epic cliff mode. What your truck doesnt have that switch? It shall be a grand send off.

Back