BC 11-10 & 11-11 Last Ride?

Will you post if open Monday?

Considering it, if the rain would get out of the forecast, might do big track only on monday or something.

Sat. = work
Sunday = football banquet (I thought football was over grrrr... :eek:)
Monday = Holiday? It can be....:D:cool:

We are definitely on for this weekend, Id say Monday is real long shot right now. I literally have had 12 responses.

My advice carrot is call off work Saturday.

Thinking of 2nd time Sunday ...just gotta find new hitch mount with 8" drop to accomadate new ford explorer 2005 I picked up

CANCELLED, TOO MUCH RAIN! I dont know who predicted the thunderstorm at 1 am, or the hours worth of rain we got but the track is shot for Saturday. Thankfully, its supposed to be sunny and warm today. That may be wrong too I suppose. Sorry guys, If I could fix it you know I would.

The C track will be very good. Big track has quite a few soft tacky areas (sticky), some of it is heaven, some of it is sticky. After 7 hours on the dozer, the mud has been cleared. Traction city tomorrow, lot of wheelies. I would not pull off (off to the side) of the track unless you are leaving the track through the green tube gates, you've been warned. For those that dislike the ruts come early or ride the C track. For those who like ruts, tomorrow is your day in paradise. This was hands down the hardest track I have ever turned around. If I were smart, i would have just bagged it, but I wanted to see if i could do it. I did. Good day of riding tomorrow.

Sounds Cliff-a-licous! Too bad I put the bike up for the winter today. Too many things to do from here on out until spring. See ya next year.

Sounds like another EPIC day at the Cliff,I am camped at Dillon State Park now see you in the morning!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh. So ticked right now.

Let the dog out this morning at 5:07AM. Skies clear, air is uncharacteristically "warm." And Porgie gotta work tonight. Mother Eff.

Back