Beans 11/10 11/11

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Great Shots Mark!..
Wow !!! You sure can tell the new lens seems to add an extra level of style and grace to the photos.

New Lens!.....

DSC00512.JPG

Old Lens.....

DSC00968.JPG

hershey

PR Elite
lmao.....your the man Sharc. I knew I should have ditched my friends and rode at BC....

BTW Thanks to Mark ( Fox1 ) for leaving after my first session and taking only goon shots of me!

1foxracing

PR Addict
Thanks Mr Sharc, saved me the hassle of embedding those myself. I'm happy with the new lens shooting at 2.8f but they should be a little more crisp at 4f. Always remember that Dave loves goon photo's of himself. This was one of my fav's, rider is Dylan Bantom.
136088_4553166223873_157847959_o.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
That was hilarious!

Actually almost classic. I havent stopped chuckling about it for a bit. Sharc must be in a great mood today!

Seriously though your photos are always great Mark, you have a great way of catching action in areas showing forward motion. The all air jump shots are great too!

One of my all time favorites:

beans1121.jpg

1foxracing

PR Addict
attachment.php

I'm pretty sure that is NOT my photo, if it is I don't remember taking it nor can I ID the track, that canopy in the background is throwing me?? The only other 2 tracks I have been to this year are Crow Canyon & MX213 and I've only owned this new lens a month (Sigma 17 - 50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM) and yesterday was the first time I shot MX with it.

For you guys that don't want to fork out the cash for a Go-Pro you might want to try one of these cheap $20 ebay "spy cams", the ones I bought look like cigarette lighters and take HD video, if it falls off and gets run over who cares? I used electrical tape to strap 2 of them on one of my high powered rockets and it worked fine.

hershey

PR Elite
Pretty sure this is still the old lens....

attachment.php

This is the new one.....

View attachment 7106

Can you tell the diff? I sure can....

I believe the Sharc is just saying how much better his style and form are over mine.....! While a fantastic picture and I really love the form the Sharc is posing IMO the photo of me still shows more action in motion. The image of me is crisp and yet the back round is blurred from the RAW SPEED the camera isnt able to keep up with! LOL!!!

It is a SWEET for sure, where is that Sharc?

attachment.php

I'm pretty sure that is NOT my photo, if it is I don't remember taking it nor can I ID the track, that canopy in the background is throwing me?? The only other 2 tracks I have been to this year are Crow Canyon & MX213 and I've only owned this new lens a month (Sigma 17 - 50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM) and yesterday was the first time I shot MX with it.

For you guys that don't want to fork out the cash for a Go-Pro you might want to try one of these cheap $20 ebay "spy cams", the ones I bought look like cigarette lighters and take HD video, if it falls off and gets run over who cares? I used electrical tape to strap 2 of them on one of my high powered rockets and it worked fine.
[video=youtube;g6HW16YTcDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6HW16YTcDc&feature=g-upl[/video]

That is a sweet vid! Wow that is speed! How many G's did the mouse you hid in there take?