The End of the BC Calendar!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well, we have come to end of the BC schedule this weekend. I know its hard to believe, but its true! I really do make a schedule and its always on my website. Weather looks ok at this point, please check back, lesson learned from Friday night.

Hopefully, open both days, 11-5:00pm, $25 per rider.

really hope this works out. will be super bummed if i dont get to ride this new rmz outdoors until spring (or south somewhere)

i felt HORRIBLE this weekend, i had a few guys i knew were going..but i got the message at like 6AM woken up from a dead sleep that it was cancelled, so i just went right back to bed not thinking much about it. only to wake up and hear that several buddies drove all the way there!!! Wish I would have thought to send out a text or something. Im such a dick!!

really hope this works out. will be super bummed if i dont get to ride this new rmz outdoors until spring (or south somewhere)

i felt HORRIBLE this weekend, i had a few guys i knew were going..but i got the message at like 6AM woken up from a dead sleep that it was cancelled, so i just went right back to bed not thinking much about it. only to wake up and hear that several buddies drove all the way there!!! Wish I would have thought to send out a text or something. Im such a dick!!

I know. I felt bad for everyone that drove down without checking. Based on the forecast, I very easily could have made the same mistake, if I were going to ride somewhere else.

wasnt really planning on doing both days.. too much going on. im in for either day though, preferably saturday as i do want to ride both days, so would rather make the longer drive on saturday.

i got 5 guys that want to roll down on saturday. im tryin to work on getting a trailer together so we can make it a cheap day and split gas 5 ways.

wasnt really planning on doing both days.. too much going on. im in for either day though, preferably saturday as i do want to ride both days, so would rather make the longer drive on saturday.

i got 5 guys that want to roll down on saturday. im tryin to work on getting a trailer together so we can make it a cheap day and split gas 5 ways.

your going to ride both days, and drive to another track on Sunday......hmmmm, me thinks you need a refresher course on efficiency and value.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE in for Saturday. Sunday is DNS for personal reasons. I haven't been to BC since June, and this is the closest one to my birthday....

11 AM as usual?

your going to ride both days, and drive to another track on Sunday......hmmmm, me thinks you need a refresher course on efficiency and value.

no no. i want to ride BC 1 day and another track another. As much as you know I love BC, I'd like a little variety on the new bike as its probably the only chance it will see outdoors this year! I got too much work to do at home inbetween that I could get done saturday night after riding.

Sadly any more im so busy with stuff every damn single minute of my day counts. Got to spend the time wisely. That 450 isnt paying itself off!!!!

no no. i want to ride BC 1 day and another track another. As much as you know I love BC, I'd like a little variety on the new bike as its probably the only chance it will see outdoors this year! I got too much work to do at home inbetween that I could get done saturday night after riding.

Sadly any more im so busy with stuff every damn single minute of my day counts. Got to spend the time wisely. That 450 isnt paying itself off!!!!

LOL, we'll see if you can leave BC after you ride it Saturday.........Im betting your going to be engineering a plan to stay. Work smirk.

He wont be riding sunday at all because we wont be able to find the parts I break riding it saturday!

Get in line Hershey...I have first dibbs on breaking something on Stacy's new bike, payback for him crashing my brand new YZ125 a few years ago!

Crute...probably should just bring the 2-smoker so you actually have a chance to ride...ps...I've never even rode a 450-Motocrosser, let alone something that isn't orange, always enduro's....pop my cherry? lol (I had to...)

Back