The End of the BC Calendar!

Figures.....just properly winter-ized the 144 and it looks like a possible ride weekend....Saturdays out due to work and funeral services for a co-workers husband...but "maybe" Sunday could work....8" hitch drop should be at doorstep by UPS on Thursday or Friday.....what to do...what to do...good problem to have I guess is how to look at it

Figures.....just properly winter-ized the 144 and it looks like a possible ride weekend....Saturdays out due to work and funeral services for a co-workers husband...but "maybe" Sunday could work....8" hitch drop should be at doorstep by UPS on Thursday or Friday.....what to do...what to do...good problem to have I guess is how to look at it

I say ride. Might get hit by a bus on Monday. Therefore, I ride while I can.

Get in line Hershey...I have first dibbs on breaking something on Stacy's new bike, payback for him crashing my brand new YZ125 a few years ago!

Hang on here.....I should be able to get a good wad-digger in as well on that thing. Maybe that #10 girl will be there, but this time I'll do a superman before my foot plows into her footpeg, then crutes Case will be destroyed. Good plan!

Suzuki Demo day ride at the Cliff, sponsered by Stacy Crute. Be there with your ID! Crashing isn't expected, but very welcome!

Make sure you bring plenty of fuel Crute,looks like your new bike will be running non stop!

I was thinking of digging the Zook out for the weekend, looks like I'll just bring my gear and get in line! Almost like being in college again, passing around the fat one!

I was thinking of digging the Zook out for the weekend, looks like I'll just bring my gear and get in line! Almost like being in college again, passing around the fat one!

Reminds me of the 1982 movie Porky's :)
Porkys.jpg

Back