Skip work Monday?????

If the weather changes you should open up the Friday after Thanksgiving. I know you were talking about it earlier in this thread. 3-4 of us would come up from Cincinnati. Hell, we have been the last 3 weekends anyways, might as well continue the streak!

Open today at 11 am, call off work, play hookie, what ever you call it. This will be one of the best Cliff tracks you will ever see in November gauranteed. I'm willing to be bet we will only see 30-40 guys max. So here's your chance to ride it, when its not busy. Big track is prepped and ready, C track is "as is" from yesterday. No concessions mom is going into early hibernation, so pack a lunch.

Fridays forecast is looking better than it was yesterday, just saying for those of us who cant play hookie today!

Fridays forecast is looking better than it was yesterday, just saying for those of us who cant play hookie today!

Its still right on the line, I got 30% chance of rain and a high of 54° for Friday. If the chance of rain goes any higher, or if we get rain at all this week prior to it, I would say Friday is sunk. Im hoping thursday rolls into Friday, supposed to be 60 for Thanksgiving.

soo jealous. woke up first thing i saw was blue skies and sunshine. had a ride down and everything but just couldnt get off of work today. have fun guys. crossing fingers for the weekend!

:( So nice outside, so jealous! Why does it have to get dark so early? Wonder Twins ACTIVATE! Form of- BC bubble dome for Friday! A squid on a unicycle... Pretty much me, only I'm a squid on 2 wheels!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ktUx57i63e0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

heard it was one of the best moto sessions ever.

Top three all time Cliff big track. I did more sessions today than Saturday or Sunday. Too good to stop. So much traction. A perfect carpet of moist crumbly browning mix all day long. Im content, let the season end. In my humble opinion it was damn near at the top, because there werent a hundred guys. Gibson and Browning agree.

Was one of the best cliff tracks I have ever rode on today. Thanks for letting us rip on a Monday. Can't think of a better ride to end the season. Moto paradise today!

Back