Skip work Monday?????

Track flowed really well today with good lines in every corner anyone that went to work or skipped out missed out on primo ness with maybe 30 riders?

Track flowed really well today with good lines in every corner anyone that went to work or skipped out missed out on primo ness with maybe 30 riders?

30 was the number, but that was really the plan. I wanted to ride a perfect, not completely bombed out track, at least once this year. Mission accomplished, it was awesome.

ok Willis...post your badass work...

It wouldve been more badass if I could've stayed longer. But the track WAS badass. It made me want to chop this gimp ass leg of mine off so I could be out there... Here's what I got. I'll be there Friday if the weather holds out.

http://willisarts.zenfolio.com/p586492309

_001-2160.jpg Williy B floater

and here's one for you Rich.... there should be about 50 of you on there once they're all up.

_001-2392.jpgYox in the house yo. Is that Doug mothereffin Henry???

Jeff, such awesome photos and the Henry comment just made my season !!! Thanks for baggin it for a few laps Broc and letting the old man have a moment or two of glory. My clutch was worn out and slippin which allowed me to keep that little booger screamin on the pipe all day long. Too much FUN.

Jeff, such awesome photos and the Henry comment just made my season !!! Thanks for baggin it for a few laps Broc and letting the old man have a moment or two of glory. My clutch was worn out and slippin which allowed me to keep that little booger screamin on the pipe all day long. Too much FUN.

dude, you were hauling, I was out a couple times, and I kept seeing that yz out of the corner of eye, a section or so back, and you kept getting closer and closer....Way to keep it real on the smoker. Between hearing the 2 stroke rev out and getting watch Willy throw whips over the finish, it really made for a very special day for me.

No prob Rich! I'm just there to capture the times when people ride like their heros... Both Jon and I were getting the Doug Henry vibe from you all day. It was like being at your buddies backyard track, but it was Briarcliff. I think we all live for days like that.

I'm gonna run it in deep here. Sorry fellas... Doug Henry is a hero of mine no doubt but I Iost my number one hero in January when my old man passed. Last summer @ age 72 he put in about 8K miles on his Hayabusa and ZX-14, challenged me a few times in the twisties on my crossplane Yammie and busted 180 mph twice that I know of. My dad made it clear at the end that he LIVED and has no regrets. Profound inspiration. My old man was kinda down on the evolution of our sport the last several years, as he was a part of it in its beginning, but I am DAMN sure he had to crack a grin or two Monday. Days like Monday is LIVING and to caputure it on film is very special . Thanks JO! Thanks Jeff!! Thanks Dad!!!

I'm pretty sure that I can speak for Jeremy too in saying it's comments like that that make our effort worth it. Your story reminds us all that is not what you do in life it's how you live it. I am so pumped to see the OHMX community grow, I can already feel the zeitgeist growing... Thanks again for the wonderful comments Yox, and so sorry to hear about you father's passing.

I'm gonna run it in deep here. Sorry fellas... Doug Henry is a hero of mine no doubt but I Iost my number one hero in January when my old man passed. Last summer @ age 72 he put in about 8K miles on his Hayabusa and ZX-14, challenged me a few times in the twisties on my crossplane Yammie and busted 180 mph twice that I know of. My dad made it clear at the end that he LIVED and has no regrets. Profound inspiration. My old man was kinda down on the evolution of our sport the last several years, as he was a part of it in its beginning, but I am DAMN sure he had to crack a grin or two Monday. Days like Monday is LIVING and to caputure it on film is very special . Thanks JO! Thanks Jeff!! Thanks Dad!!!

Wow, that was deep. Sorry to hear about your father, but that was a very put statement. There's no doubt he smiled down upon us Monday, as did all of the Mxers that came before us and have passed on.

Back