More bikes stolen

Tom

PR Elite
Hickory Hills MX

Three bikes stolen in Atlanta, Georgia yesterday. 2013 Honda Crf250r, crf450r and 2008 Yamaha Yz250. If anyone has any information please contact Dylan Rouse or Joren Berry. — with Joren Berry and Dylan Rouse.
On face book thanks

Jdunn217

PR Member
Call it cold hearted, but I'd probably shoot and kill someone with little to no remorse if I caught them stealing my bikes.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Call it cold hearted, but I'd probably shoot and kill someone with little to no remorse if I caught them stealing my bikes.
Just pick up insurance on them. Sub due them till the cops arrive and go visit them everyday when in their jail. Keeps you out of jail for attempted murder and gets you a new bike.

Jdunn217

PR Member
Just pick up insurance on them. Sub due them till the cops arrive and go visit them everyday when in their jail. Keeps you out of jail for attempted murder and gets you a new bike.

True that would be better for here in Ohio, but in Texas where my home is we are legally allowed to use deadly force to recover stolen property. You can even legally shoot someone for just attempting to break into your home so it would definitely be a justified shot if they were already in your garage!

While we are on the subject about stolen bikes, it seems a lot of people are unaware that their garage is one of the most unsecured points in your home. Shoot, people can break into a garage with a clothes hanger as shown in this video. It would pay off to reinforce this area of your home for more security and peace of mind.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CMz1tXBVT1s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>