Obamacare, and health insurance for racers.... get ready for some B.S. M-- F***ers!!!

Dont say revolution.....Anyone that signed a seceed (SP) from the union.

I think it is totally cool that at least two states I've read about that want to
succeed get more from the Feds than they pay (Louisiana and Mississipi).
Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

If we could get Alaska, New Mexico, and West Virginia to succeed too, we'd
be doing pretty good. Would be really cool that West Virginia was formed
to avoid succession too.

I want to know where Sturd our mighty Obama Health Care supporter is on this one .....

Not able to argue with logic that is being shown.

If you are interested in solving some problem, there are ways to do it, or at least
work towards it. Not understanding and spouting froth that isn't based in fact
won't help. May make somebody feel better so, no problem that's cool, go for
it.

Well my company ins rates just went up 32%, Lucky*64 went up 40% , I talked with a business owner here in town. His went up 40% last year and another 40% this year.

Not froth, fact. You cant defend what is right about that. Im sorry but I have yet to find A SINGLE BUSINESS OWNER whos rates have went up less than 10% since Obamacare passed.

You cant debate with a person who makes their living off a healthcare system that is raping america......

Sturd-- Are you saying that the fact that my rates have dubbed in the past year and a half are a figment of my imagination as well? I wasn't presented with the details of Baracks' health plan, nor was I given an opportunity to vote on them. So I guess I just have to go with what was presented to me by my insurance agent. ---L*64

Sturd-- Are you saying that the fact that my rates have dubbed in the past year and a half are a figment of my imagination as well? I wasn't presented with the details of Baracks' health plan, nor was I given an opportunity to vote on them. So I guess I just have to go with what was presented to me by my insurance agent. ---L*64

Nope, not saying they didn't double. But Obamacare didn't cause your rates to double in a year an a half.
I don't know what did. Neither do you, I think. I suggest you figure out the details
of Obamacare before it bites you. You should also figure out why your rates did double.

All advice worth exactly what you paid for it.

According to the letter that accompanied the bill? "Rising costs, and changes in the industry" are what caused my rates to double. I'm assuming that the rising costs are incurred when you have to pay to cover those who won't. The changes in the industry I'm imagining, are the looming mandated changes of the Obamacare debacle. I'm just guessing though, b/c I'm mostly uneducated. Could be wrong though. --L*64

Sturd has had all kinds of evidence presented to him but he just can't seem to get those blinders off. Could it be that he just needs to get rid of his old goggles?

francisifrhood1.jpg

Nope, not saying they didn't double. But Obamacare didn't cause your rates to double in a year an a half.
I don't know what did. Neither do you, I think. I suggest you figure out the details
of Obamacare before it bites you. You should also figure out why your rates did double.

All advice worth exactly what you paid for it.

You sir are wrong. Blatently wrong. You and many many other uninformed people are to blame for.this mess... do yourself and everyone around you a favor and become informed before you vote next time. There is nothing worse than an uninformed democrat.

I own a small business. 35 employees. only 8 are covered. Everyone else does not want healthcare.

Premiums are up 35% this year and 25% last year

Wait till you see how the employee wil pay for the health insurance that his employer either does not offer or they opt out of..

1. Employee has no insurance from there employer.

2. Employee signs up for Government insurance (newly formed government run insurance plan).

3. Employer pays governmment employees premium through direct deposit monthly in advance with all other payroll and sales taxes

4. Govermnment reimburses employer through future tax credit WHEN EMPLOYEE PAYS THE GOVERNMENT back ( minus proccessing fee)

5. Employee cant afford to pay back the government ....Business loses

6. Any way you slice it we will not be offering healthcare much longer at $1,200 a month for employees that are married with kids.

You sir are wrong. Blatently wrong. You and many many other uninformed people are to blame for.this mess... do yourself and everyone around you a favor and become informed before you vote next time. There is nothing worse than an uninformed democrat.

I beg to differ. Greed ridden republicans are far worse...

Just listened to part of an interview with a Humana executive. He specifically said their cost models have changed directly because they are about to insure a large group of people who haven't been insured previously. Since they haven't been insured they don't know their health and have to adjust for the unknown.......rate increase across the board.

Hard to argue with that sturd. Straight from the horses mouth.

I cant seem to figure out what made people vote for Obama, unless your a low life sponge off the govn. He is and has done nothing for small buisness but make it harder to keep the doors open, and like hershey and many others have said and realized, obamacare and new tax increases are going to shut the doors on more small buisnesses. But as obama the jack off stated, small buisness did not make this country.

Just remember one thing....these greed ridden republicans u speak of, they own the businesses that provide jobs to millions. Not.to mention,they are the backbone of America. Unlike rich liberals....like Jay-z for instance...he does a lot. For the economy....with all his 40s, hoes, bentleys on 22s..... oh wait....that really doesn't help at all... I'm sure he has a phenomenal education..

He probably has a lot to offer society....like showing kids how to roll blunts...and make smoke.circles while smoking them.... just another worthless democrat.

Just remember one thing....these greed ridden republicans u speak of, they own the businesses that provide jobs to millions. Not.to mention,they are the backbone of America. Unlike rich liberals....like Jay-z for instance...he does a lot. For the economy....with all his 40s, hoes, bentleys on 22s..... oh wait....that really doesn't help at all... I'm sure he has a phenomenal education..

He probably has a lot to offer society....like showing kids how to roll blunts...and make smoke.circles while smoking them.... just another worthless democrat.

One of the richest men in the world by the name of Warren Buffet is a registered democrat. His investments help to provide jobs to millions and his donations help just as many. This is obviously a pointless argument and you'd be a fool if you think it's a legitimate claim to tie all rich liberals to Jay-z. Clean up that grammar too it's a strain trying to read what you type.

According to the letter that accompanied the bill? "Rising costs, and changes in the industry" are what caused my rates to double. I'm assuming that the rising costs are incurred when you have to pay to cover those who won't. The changes in the industry I'm imagining, are the looming mandated changes of the Obamacare debacle. I'm just guessing though, b/c I'm mostly uneducated. Could be wrong though. --L*64

Yea but you can read and you seem like you really want to know what's going on.
So make some phone calls. Send some letters. Find a better provider. Don't be the
guy that gets screwed because somebody thinks they can blame increased cost
on anybody but themselves.

Again, worth what you paid for it.

I own a small business. 35 employees. only 8 are covered. Everyone else does not want healthcare.

But they use it when they need it and then can't pay for it. Well, unless you are paying
more than I pay my employees. So we pay for it (taxpayers) when we use healthcare as
the providers have to build that into their costs. Just like I build deadbeats into my costs
(it's really small in my case as it's easy to fire deadbeats in my industry).

Lotta Dems ARE informed, but they're drunk from that easy to drink Barack Obama brand of Kool Aide. The repercussions of which aren't apparent until after some time has passed. Fine-- I can see how many were duped in the first four year round, but I don't see how anybody fell for the smoke and mirror trick the second time around. The only explanation is that the repubs ran a relatively crappy campaign, while the dems figured out who their target audience was-- and went for them.

Now that we know for sure what we're up against-- the only thing we can do is to weather the storm for another 4 long years, and minimize the damage as much as we can. The first thing that needs attention would have to be the Fiscal Cliff bonanza before it finds a way to stir up the VIX. Nothing worse for a company than to have the higher ups making long term decisions while stressed about company share holdings. Next would be to find a way to thwart the attacks on dividend earnings and Obamacare mandates. One battle at a time. We need a workmanlike approach, rather than bickering amongst the parties. Bill Clinton actually took a somewhat bi-partisan stand IMO during his second term if memory serves w/o getting into any details. --L*64

If you think democrats aren't greed ridden you need to rethink that.

I think uninformed people are the worst.

But there are lots of folks that are still OK people and have no interest in
becoming informed. For whatever reason. They already have a world
view that isn't easily changed it's so deep set, they don't want to bother,
there are too many other things going on in their life that it's not on their
radar - whatever.

It's the same as dirt bikers and atv'ers that think the noise coming out
of their machine is not an issue and make it louder even though there
is no way it makes much performance or fun level difference. And won't
support riding rights by talking to their congresscritter or any other
way. Just not important.

Now that's infuriating. To me. The rest of this stuff, yea, I'll have
to work harder to pay for my guy's insurance or I'll have to pay
more in taxes, whatever. I'll keep on top of it and hopefully find
better ways than beenridin. So far so good there.

As long as I can go to Utah and ride the Swell, my wife and son
are happy and safe, the rest is background noise.

Back