Ivan Tedesco sign SX only deal for 2013

Says the guy that writes a book in every post.

I think I'm clear and get my opinion across and sometimes that takes more than a sentence that just slams someone else. And I was born before computers and took typing class on a typewriter in high school. So it's easy for me to get my thoughts on the screen since I type pretty fast.

I think I'm clear and get my opinion across and sometimes that takes more than a sentence that just slams someone else. And I was bron before computers and took typing class on a typewriter in high school. So it's easy for me to get my thoughts on the screen since I type pretty fast.

did you pass there Bron?

Me tarzan take you jane.......

I was born before computers and took typing class on a typewriter in high school. So it's easy for me to get my thoughts on the screen since I type pretty fast.

Dude, you must have been born with natural typing abilities above the average spectrum.

Dude, you must have been born with natural typing abilities above the average spectrum.

Maybe I would have had a future in the Professional Typing Events! But sadly I was born in the wrong time period when Typing lost it's glory with the advent of all the personal computers and hand held devices! Now it's texting slang and funny little icons that get the job done.

They are riding PC Kawasaki's so no real big switch for Tedesco. Those kids seem to always get good starts im sure the bikes are fast.

Back