Looking back 2012 Supercross

Didn't # 7 change over to Suzuki City to team up with JLaw? I heard their manager's name was Barak something or other...

I am picking RV 1st in points. Reed 2nd through a lot of tenacity and second place results. Dungey 3rd through a lot of 4th place rides. Stewart around fifth with quite a few wins and quite a few finishes outside of the top ten.

Looking at my avitar, I need some graphics for the RM. Numbers have already been addressed.

Jason, I think you and I are on the same page. RV probably #1, Reed #2 and I think the rest of the field with some of the new guys in there will be mixed up. Dungey #3 or #4. Bubba will be fast at some rounds. But will not race all the races. Will miss some due to injury (riding over what he should since hes been out of the game so much, and everyone else has been working)....I look for Bubba to not finish all the races.

Speaking of 2012 SX, who still remembers this crazy pass by Hahn during the first heat race of the year?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TLolIaMOYcM?rel=0#t=28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

The last 2 events RV raced, he crashed out. Guess thats what happens once you win all there is to win. He may have JS syndrome now?
Barcia is going to be the man to beat this year fellas. Im not jumping ship yet though, i still have faith in James. I also would like to see Josh Hill and Trey Canard and Izzi bounce back well from a crappy past 2 years or so. Tomac has the lites guys covered no matter what coast any of them race. Honda is going to have a crap load of wins and podiums this year.
Barcia and Stewie are still my guys for 2013.

Not a Barcia fan at all. I see him making some enemies on the track.
I still say Josh Grant on the JGR Yamaha might have a good Supercross season. He got a 2nd at A1 and a 4th at LA, then when he returned from injury, he had another 3rd. But the 2nd and 4th came when everyone was still healthy and racing. He is on a good bike this year, might have some motivation from coach Gibbs. He could be a dark horse to be on the podium a few times this year.

I'd love to see the 2 nicest guys of the fast bunch be 1 and 2. That's Trey Canard and Ryan Dungey and I don't care which one is first or second, that's who I'd like to see do well this coming year.

Reality says that it will be RV's title to lose still until someone else proves that they can consistently contain him, and I don't see Barcia being consistent yet. JS7 is still too inconsistent, and Reed is just missing 1 tooth on his rear sprocket that he used to have that's slowing him down just enough to keep him from winning the title.

What I want the most is for them all to make it through the first 10 rounds without injury and see where we are then!!!!

I think bambam will put on a good showing. Dungey will be there to the end like always. He probably won't be the one hurt. RV and CR have higher probability of getting hurt. And Stewart has a real high probability of not racing or dippin out after a 4th place finish qualifier....

if they all stay healthy ill be pumped to watch.

What I want the most is for them all to make it through the first 10 rounds without injury and see where we are then!!!!

+1

With the exception of, I want to see them all healthy all the way through. No season wrapped up with three races or more to go, just down to the final race for the championship. I know, I'm asking for a lot. :)

i hope to see a season of racing with healthy top contenders. based on the past, im going to have to call out RV, the dude is a machine and i think that over a season, riders like rd, reed, barcia, grant and others will fail to hang with rv, not to say he will win every race, which he wont, but thats my take. i think barcia and maybe even grant will surprise us at some of the rounds, this will for sure keep our top contenders on their toes, and rd might need to get a little more agressive. looking forward tho, i hope js7 can come out and silence the critics, his pure talent and speed are unmached, if the dude can put together a solid season, injury free, and accept the fact that he has to loose a handful of races along the way, the title will be his, hands down. so go james! nothing would be better then to see him with the #1 plate again to silence the haters, all the tools are there, he just has to do the work and keep that bike off the ground.

No big secret, I am not a Bubba fan. But why do people keep rooting for a guy thats never at the races for a whole year, and seems to just disappoint you year after year? Wait, I just figured it out, they have the Dale Jr. syndrome.

No seriously, I think Reed and RV have been working their butts off. You read that Reed it even out at local races, and riding SX in Austrailia to just get on a real gate to be dropped to get back in the right mentality and focus. Does he need to ride local races? No. But it is about the mentalality of being on a gate for a race that he is trying to get in. I just dont know that Bubba is working as hard or has that same focus and drive that RV, CR, and RD seem to have at the moment. Everyone seems to have thought CR was done, and I think before he got hurt last year, he showed that he is still a machine on a bike.
I think RV, CR, and RD will be the cream of the crop with the others mixed in between from race to race.

They all work their butts off. But lets be real, Chad got paid to go race in AUS. He was also off the bike the longest of the bunch. So he needed to do that more than anyone else. IDK what you mean by James not being at the races for a whole year? When he wasnt hurt last year, he was there. He was at more outdoor races than RV and CR combined.
And people counting Barcia out... tisk tisk. :) He beat Reed 3 times in a row at MEC.
This year is going to be quite interesting. It could very well be the best season yet. Just getting a holeshot with that stacked field would be a tough job.

Stewart for the win, If he can hang on to the bars and keep it upright. Of course that puts in oustanding contintion for Captain of the "USS Obvious"!!!
followed by RV. Then Dungy, Barcia, and Reedy mixing it up.

Rooting for James is like rooting for Cleveland sports teams.... Reed, Villapoto , Dungey!
that is a pretty good analogy. But you know its said that the browns have some of the most loyal and best fan base in the nfl. :) That being said, i think a JS7 avatar is in order here real soon. But for the mean time...

0d2105943e8911e290cd22000a1f90d7_7.jpg

A9PbQa0CAAAEnVj.jpg:large

b77636b631ed11e29e6f22000a9e2992_7.jpg

5269f6ec312d11e2ba6922000a1fb733_7.jpg

79b5d6fe312c11e2bacf1231381b5934_7.jpg

6c04e050302c11e2a8a522000a1f9c9f_7.jpg

2c6435c6304111e2b8e822000a1fbcc7_7.jpg

dfeac1cc289a11e2b1d222000a1fb859_7.jpg

I have mookie fever too...
46c1720a2f6d11e297b922000a1fa527_7.jpg

Back