Looking back 2012 Supercross

Funny, the guy wins 4 motos in a row after not riding for a year then still gets top 5 riding with a broken wrist and all he gets is bashed.

On top of that he was riding because we wanted to not because Suzuki was paying him. But he is a has been!

Funny, the guy wins 4 motos in a row after not riding for a year then still gets top 5 riding with a broken wrist and all he gets is bashed.

On top of that he was riding because we wanted to not because Suzuki was paying him. But he is a has been!

people bash james like hes not human, james makes a mistake or gets hurt, he is bashed and criticized. anyone else, s**t just another day at the track. the dude has so much hype its like he is not allowed to make mistakes.

he can and will take the title if he can have a healthy consistent season, which he is more then capeable of.

The difference is, most of James mistakes are careless in some people eyes. He is human for sure. RV, CR, and RD have figured him out. Push him, push him and push him close in SX and he has been cracking under the pressure. He never used to do that. People thought they could not run with Bubba. But the super fast guys have fiigured out that putting pressure on him tends to work in their favor. Just stick with him, and dont make a mistake. He bobbles and your around him.

Dale Jr. Syndrome. Hahahah. I love it. Dale jr makes more money every year in endorsements than the guys winning the cup. He's made more than Jimmie Johnson every year even when the 48 was on his 5 year cup streak! The old man really helped promote that name in racing ! Although 88 was haulin arse at Michigan this year and won me 230 bucks on a random driver pull at the track.

OMG JLaw is back
d87d2b303eea11e2af9022000a1f9a23_7.jpg

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q4TOm-F8TX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like Gieco picked up Zach Osborn to me. If this is the case I would think it would be a smart move.

I think Stewart just had a bad luck deal in the outdoors this year.....I think they finally figured why he has been riding erratically the last few years, which has put him in the negative light, it was the damn new fangled yamaha. If he stays healthy and Rv stays healthy, it could be a sx battle for the ages.

I saw jason at the KROC - his teeth look like garbage and he looked even worse, all strung out. It's a shame, nobody can deny that dude was awesome to watch on a bike.

Would love to see Canard, RV, Reed or Stewart win the championship. My underdog pick would be Stewart, I feel for him.

LOL.......no wrath. I have nothing against you guys that root for Bubba. Gives me someone to debate with! No as for Bubba..........he wont finish the series in the top 5.

Back