outdoors this weekend?? dirtworld??

Judnash

PR Addict
Forecast isnt half bad, dry with sun and decent temps to finish up the week, i bet some tracks could shape up pretty well. if the weather holds out whos opening this weekend? Dirtworld would be sweet, who else? Whats the word on the streets?

Trying to plan a trip south myself. I would venture to say that outdoors in Ohio is done for the season.

sorry jud wont be open this weekend, were done for the rest of the year... 2013 here we come, its gonna be a good year :) we are pretty pumped!!

as far as I know tomahawk is planning on being open 11-5 on saturday. 4.5 hours from NE ohio... i would totally be down to make a day trip out of that... anyone?

any farther than that (nc/sc) and i would want to make it a multi day deal.. and id say no need for that for another month or so when things get real shitty up here.

as far as I know tomahawk is planning on being open 11-5 on saturday. 4.5 hours from NE ohio... i would totally be down to make a day trip out of that... anyone?

any farther than that (nc/sc) and i would want to make it a multi day deal.. and id say no need for that for another month or so when things get real shitty up here.

Have you been to Tomahawk before? If your ok traveling to go ride in the mud then I say it will be a blast. I can't imagine any track in the north east being even remotely dry for another 3 months!

I have a ball riding in the mud, I'm just not excited to travel 4 hours to do it.

one time, for 3 laps then it started to thunderstorm... i hate mud. They are open today.. cant imagine it being too bad.

Actually, I was there two weekends ago, and they had put down a bunch of mulch. It was very loamy, but dry loam. Pretty much perfect. It can soak up the rain, but not sure how much they got Monday. People went Saturday and said it was perfect. I did not go I think Chad still has a camera on the ground....

Yep, at the bottom of Chad's home page. Plus there is a SX track that is made of clay with great drainage. Well it is kinda a large AX track, but it is cool....k I think it will be good. I can go there instead of NC.
Link to tomahawk MX: http://www.tomahawkmx.com/

Anyone interested in this at the end of the year???? I'm going to NCMP if the weather is good.....
http://ncmp.net/dyn/2012/12/11/vchss-hangover-harescramble-dec-30th/

Anybody got a number for Tomahawk? Did not see it on their website. We might roll down for the weekend...

I'll call my uncle to scout conditions. He lives 10 minutes from track. If its good ill go. Not coming back same day. Lets just hit up a strip joint Saturday night haha.
plus my uncle just bought a new zook.

Back