outdoors this weekend?? dirtworld??

excellent. lol. george let me know. cuz last you said no. i dont care when we come back. practice ends at 5 im fine with just heading home and getting home before 10:00.... or can stay and support single moms, either way.

bill, only problem with me is that my van is kinda outta comission for a long drive right now.. and taking my truck would be rough too. so i need new friends that like driving lol!

excellent. lol. george let me know. cuz last you said no. i dont care when we come back. practice ends at 5 im fine with just heading home and getting home before 10:00.... or can stay and support single moms, either way.

bill, only problem with me is that my van is kinda outta comission for a long drive right now.. and taking my truck would be rough too. so i need new friends that like driving lol!

my van has made a few long trips.... i think i would trust it. downside is it doesn't have cruise control but thats not the worst thing in the world.

i just read on tomahawks site, $50 a day to ride???? are the berms lined with gold dust???? thats off the hook!!!!

It also says a membership will be pro rated at the end of the year, I would assume by that we could convince them to let us pay $25 to ride this weekend.....

Roll call, whos in ????

someone set some details and run with it and im in. as in, when we are leaving, and where we are leaving from, and when we are coming home, and im in.

going to be almost 50 here though saturday, a certain someone said they may open up this weekend. do we risk it and just try to ride here or do we take the hike down there???? Would be cool to ride tomahawk though.

bill... my cruise control works but the speedometer dont lol. my head gasket or intake manifold gasket just went recently though (not sure which)... For the hell of it I ran Blue Devil (supposed to be the best) block sealer through it. (I figured it was already broke and going to be a PITA to fix..what the hell why not). SO far it seems to be OK, but not going to trust it until I put several local trips on it first.

It also says a membership will be pro rated at the end of the year, I would assume by that we could convince them to let us pay $25 to ride this weekend.....

Roll call, whos in ????

we convinced them last year in probably jan or feb to let us ride for the 25.. they werent thrilled on it but they finally agreed. rained 20 min later anyhow and we left. maybe because its the end of the year like you said they will allow it.

Lets leave sat 6 am, pick a spot to meet between us all. I can fit 5 guys and 6 bikes in my truck and trailer. Im in for coming home sat night or try and get a 2nd half day of riding if it is nice and Im not too tired.

Lets leave sat 6 am, pick a spot to meet between us all. I can fit 5 guys and 6 bikes in my truck and trailer. Im in for coming home sat night or try and get a 2nd half day of riding if it is nice and Im not too tired.

in for that. bill? george? jud?

was telling the GF i'm going riding saturday and she reminded me of my family xmas party saturday at 6pm... im afraid i must attend that this year. =/

i guess i'm out, in for next time =/ :(

I called over there yesterday, he said it is going to be premium on sat. Adding more mulch in areas still too.

Load em up !

I'm going. Plus all your Loretta Lynn types are going to be there, since Chad has BY FAR the biggest area qualifier in the country. This is his last one. After this coming year he is done with AMA since they didn't help him fight a lawsuit on closure...........

Back