1st Pick

1. James Stewart
2. Ryan Villopoto
3. Justin Barcia

2nd Pick

1. Ryan Villopoto
2. James Stewart
3. Justin Barcia

for the 450s, in no particular order stewart, rv, barcia with rd and 22 rounding up the top 5. possibly grant in there?

i haver a feeling barcia will surprise a lot of people, hes fast and will b more agressive then dungey.

ugh i hate rv. i dont really know why either. im pulling for cr22 and i think 17 will surprise some people too. that 450 might tame him down a little bit.

I am all for RV. Definately not my favorite rider of the pack, im a big JS7 fan. But after that crushing win the first moto of the Monster Million, with barely anytime on the bike. His confidence is still their, and I think that will be the deciding factor this year, there are so many fast guys, I dont think it will be about speed, because all of them are going to be flying.

Everyone has a high expectation for Barcia, and I think he looks good, but I think he is going to see that these vets in the 450 class are not going to deal with any BS. He got away with in in the lites class, but im personally hoping to see JS7, CR22, RV, and Dungey all park his ass at least once this season, just to get him off his high horse. There is nothing better watching a rider deal with the pressure and take it a step above their comfort level. Im pumped for A1.

I think the whips and scrubs this year are also going to be above and beyond what we have seen before. The one-legged whips, butt-whips, and the unique style of the up and coming class is spectacular. All the young guys are about style and looking good, which I absolutely love to watch!! Its not just about going straight and fast anymore, its about being flat and sideways.

JS7
RV
RD
JB
CR

In any order but im thinking Villopoto or Stewart for the win. RV still has it for sure, he proved it but so did JS7 by winning the first 4 rounds outdoor without breaking a sweat. RD pressured, JS answered and pulled ahead everytime. I think he has matured to where he needs to be. The broken wrist was a fluke IMO

Love him or hatem' I really think Barcia has a shot as the A1 underdog. Gonna be tought to beat Stweart, if he is ready, on that Suzuki.

I'm pulling for Reedy, always have liked him. He has matured through the years and is now a class act. On that note, he usually comes on stronger throughout the series. I see him in the top 5 but i dont see him winning A1. Truth be told i see the top 2 as Stewart and RV... Barcia, Dungey, and Reed can battle for the podium spot.

I am going with...........
1. RV
2. CR
3. RD (he has more confidence than people give him credit for)
4. TC
JS and JB will take each other out.

Don't care. I'll be there and will enjoy the hell outa it. Just hope
none of them get hurt and the gods let them race until Vegas.

I hope Stewart gets back to being a rider and not a famous person. Do you remember early in his career? I think it was Red Bud, but he crashed early and passed the entire field and won by a large margin on a 125. I think he may have even set a faster lap time than Carmichael that day. Stewart will always be looked at as a contender, and his greatness comes from battling Carmichael. Stewart is the fastest but Carmichael is the toughest. I think something left Stewart when Carmichael retired and Stewart had no more opportunity to beat Carmichael.

Now Stewart has a whole wave of new riders on his tail, and his most formidable opponent is RV.

One undeniable thing about Stewart is that the man can ride a dirt bike, no matter what you think of him, when he is on his game, he is untouchable. He can be amazing to watch.

I forgot about the 250 class, I don't know who is running the West coast.

I think its gonna be a battle between RV and JS7 and maybe Dungey... CR and JB didnt have anything for RV at the monster cup and its hard saying about RD with his shifter issues.

i wanna see rv and js7 in a season long points battle for the title, barcia will surprise everyone and end up with a 3rd or 4th finish on the season.

I think RV comes out at A1 and proves he's still the man to beat in SX. He's so aggressive in the turns on the gas, that it will take more time than the first night for someone to challenge him.

Well A1 brings out the nerves and pressure. No other rider is better under pressure than RV. I say its a battle with RV and JB at round 1.
JS just needs to come out on the podium at A1.

11 past 450 main event winners are so far healthy and on the rosters.

Stewart, Villichodo, Barcia, CR22, dungey... Stewart is more level headed than years passed, and hes tired of failing, hr knows he's the fastest, I'm pulling for him.

Back