Who's Gonna Win A1?

Who ever gets the holeshot (unless its 800) will win. That is how the monster cup was. Everyone is so fast and can check out.

Who ever gets the holeshot (unless its 800) will win. That is how the monster cup was. Everyone is so fast and can check out.

Yea I think that If Alessi would be able to win every race he holeshots then the goat would no longer be know as the top of all time. Alessi would own that dynasty.

I am going with...........
1. RV
2. CR
3. RD (he has more confidence than people give him credit for)
4. TC
JS and JB will take each other out.

I think it will be:

1. John250
2. Stewart
3. RV
4. RD
5. And maybe CR22 will be up there in the top five.

why is it so quiet leading up to A1, figured there would be more media. i hope barrington throws down a sweet pre race report!!

why is it so quiet leading up to A1, figured there would be more media. i hope barrington throws down a sweet pre race report!!
Im glad I have left that impression. Ill put something together in the week leading up to A1, so long as the info is out there to be found. There really isnt much being talked about. This off season has actually been pretty quiet. But i think that is a good thing.

I think it will be:

1. John250
2. Stewart
3. RV
4. RD
5. And maybe CR22 will be up there in the top five.

Dang.....I did not even know I was that fast.........But your probably right, I would beat JS7, I would finish the race and not pull off after I crashed my brains out. Kind of like RD, you have to be there at the end, and if you keep it on two wheels you can be there at the end.

Back