Best under the jersey roost protector?

About 6 years ago I crashed with a No-Fear chest pro on and the top corner of the front chest plate went into my throat and that was it for me. Never raced in anything but a jersey again.

what u have sir is balls, i feel u to that would about do it for me as well, and the feeling of just a jersey is the best. im just a lil girl, i cant take the roost n s**t. maybe i should learrn how to get out front and stay out front? problem solved

I have an oneal under the shirt chest protector.. when you get hit with roost you might as well have just a jersey on. I just wear it on cold days now, helps keep the heat in.

Just grow your own padding! That's what I did!

dangers-of-belly-fat-obesity(1).jpg

What are those water life jacket looking setups, and how uncomfortable are they? I'm always concerned about taking a fork tube from another rider to the body in the event that I have a minior wash out in a turn or something. Those seem to offer alot of protection, but at an uncomfortable price probably. --L*64

Just grow your own padding! That's what I did!

View attachment 7339

LOL

A while back I started training by getting fat, laughing at everyone going to the gym, drinking a s**t ton of beer, and eating my weight in cheddar cheese combos and other various snack foods. Unfortunately, it still stings when I get hit with roost! So instead of training to be faster than the guy ahead of me, it's ten times easier to buy more padding! Hahaha

TwentyThree, I saw those ones with the kidney belt built in also. I believe Leatt makes a pretty sick looking one. I'm on the hunt for something that has the right amount of protection without making me look like a linebacker lol. I feel that these type of protectors are bulky looking but offer amazing protection.

timthumb.php

Back