2013 Monster Energy Supercross Round 1 - Anaheim

It does seem like a lot of effort and money to spend on one guy for Chaparral! You would think that they would add a 250F rider for the West Coast rounds since they are based in California and could get double the exposure from the expenditure with 2 guys on the track for the West Coast rounds.
Ive been saying the same thing for JGR. They have yamaha support, more money and resources than they know what to do with. Why not run a 250 team if you are already at the races and already have people testing? Those rookie riders usually ride for next to nothing anyways. Probably could have picked up Jeremy Martin. Ivan Tedesco needs a ride.

Mr Kovach on my s**t about not posting the good stuff. :rolleyes:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LM6ruaPghp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I got a feeling Shaheen is going to say "3-peat" more than anyone will want to hear this year......God I hate him. And Whose this new hipster queer? Rudlidge Wood, really who is this guy? God. Where do you need to apply for these jobs?

Well, its tough. Im down here for an archery trade show for work. Get to see all the unvails of new bows..Thought I had it planned well. Get to hotel early to grab dinner, then sit in the room n sx it up. I finally founda bar that I didn't feel like I was going to get shot at, to turn speed on.. but they close shortly. Won't even catch the mains. I never knew Louisville was as hood as it is. Where were at at least.

interesting 1st race. Bet Stewart still catches the most s**t on the national boards. Even though RV only mustard up a 16th.
Very good start for Saps and Canard. Never saw anymore about Barcia, but i swear i saw a honda cartwheeling behind canard right before he disappeared. Hope he is alright.
Millsaps ran a 56 that last lap. Most of the field had fell back to 1 minute lap times. Thats wanting it! Going to be a long season.

Very impressed with Millsaps and Canards' rides. Awesome race. Hate the new duder on commentary, but I'll tolerate him for the live broadcasts. Noticed Speed messed up Josh Cachia's name. They had him listed as CHachia. And kept saying it wrong too. Poor guy had a bad enough night racing and they screw his name up to boot. Kept picturing this guy under the helmet for some reason chachiopening.jpg

What an opener! Can't say I'm disappointed either... great racing!! Wish TC woulda pulled it out... kinda bummed for RV. Didn't see that coming after his ride in heat race ..

Super impressed with millsaps to come back like he did and attack tc41, that shows he's ready and on good equipment. My hats off to him, good job Davi.

And everyone said Millsaps was washed up lol. Such an awesome race. Canard is one hell of a man. Talk about overcoming obstacles. I was really surprised to see RV hit the deck more than once but the season is long. Can't wait for the next round.

Funniest thing was Travis pastrana's tweet..First thing I said was NO WAY he has a chance! glad to be wrong.
Well dungy did'nt win the championship last night but RV dug himself a hole.

do you think JS7 has grown up? after seeing his 7 line interview and that he was mature enough to salvage points and not kill himself @ A1.
i am impressed.

Funniest thing was Travis pastrana's tweet..First thing I said was NO WAY he has a chance! glad to be wrong.

That WAS funny!! :) Who`s Travis picking for next week!! LOL :)
Stacked class for sure.Going to make for an interesting season.

Well dungy did'nt win the championship last night but RV dug himself a hole.

do you think JS7 has grown up? after seeing his 7 line interview and that he was mature enough to salvage points and not kill himself @ A1.
i am impressed.

Well maybe all DM18 needed was to get re rooted on what he has known since after he hopped off a kx60. The suzuki. I want to know where he pulled that gap out of his ass, 2nd to last lap. Looked like Canard had it in the bag and then DM hits the turbo button.....

I won't say JS7 has grown up yet. If he finishes 17 races then i'll be convinced....

What about Dungey....usual nothing fantastic and still podiums... only thanks to bam bam....and reed too with a quiet fourth...gonna b a great season I hope

Back