Trey Canard #41

Guess you don't care for the human interest side of guys. The injuries. The comeback. Over coming the kids father's death.....and all the while having faith in god. This is a good kid that a parent would be proud of. Sorry you found it a waste...but its refreshing there are kids like this around in the sport......many could take a lesson or two from him.

Guess you don't care for the human interest side of guys. The injuries. The comeback. Over coming the kids father's death.....and all the while having faith in god. This is a good kid that a parent would be proud of. Sorry you found it a waste...but its refreshing there are kids like this around in the sport......many could take a lesson or two from him.

You should try reading YZ's full post. I know, 2 sentences is tough, but it makes all the difference.

John250 is to YZ125 as #23_racing is to GeorgiePorgie

That 2k13 pot stir award is gonna be tough to obtain.

George, people know who we are......our names are on our profiles, where we live. We dont hide anything. In order to be in the running for pot stirrer, I think you should have to have your real idenity known for sure. These bone heads dont put their names and locations on anything they do. #23 we know is in Fremont, but thats about it.

never fear john 250 i like ya even though u talk the most smack on here, i met u at dave fest, im trents buddy, now u and dave no the infamous cbb brandon.

Haha....Trent filled me in on that after you left Davefest! Lol...... I dont think John259 made it to Davefest, I met him for the first time at the Battle for Ohio race.

ya im retarded, im thinkin of #2 maybe, he likes commentin on my post ha ha, anyway any time u want to ride your house i will gladly come the day before to help with the prep.

After reading this post i had to check my profile to see if i ever filled it out.

Hard not to want to see trey do good even if he does ride a honda

Trey rode an AWESOME race last night. Wish the kid could have pulled the win off. I seriously believe he will win some races this year. Great story. Great kid. He deserves some good luck.

DM has a fire lit up under his ass. I want to see him win. Just because I've posted against him saying he's mediocre at that level. I still think those yamahas are wierd....guys come off them faster. And people that get on him seem to be slower or have worse finishes.

Back