Trey Canard #41

devil.gif

Canard will crash out, all the guy does it get hurt! Surprised he even gets a contract!
Its all the bad karma.

He couldnt even win with Stewart nursing a torn acl and RV crashing twice, RD crashing once. Barcia crashing... and he damn near wodded himself up on that last lap. Gonna be a tough season for him.

Canard did ride a good race, and I know he's been through a lot, but couldn't the announcers last night mention just once that Milsaps is out there racing with just 1 kidney? He's not been exactly injury free either.

Who on a 450 has been injury free? Dungey maybe? Reed has been out RV with a few. To say a guy is always crashing seems to just mean he's pushing. TC41 has been in bad situations. So I'm not ripping on any of them. I still will pull for my favorites. None are more of a danger then the next guy who wants it! I only hope they run this hard all year and stay healthy for the long haul!

Dungey broke his collarbone last year and missed some of the SX series with that injury, so he's not immune to getting hurt either. They are all just one crash away from being out for the season as they are pushing the envelope that much.

Back