Outlaw

We are planning to start working on the track in the next couple weeks, and hopefully open mid to late March depending on the weather. I'll keep you guys posted

Im hoping you guys run the section where you dropped down the hill then hit that sweeping long corner coming back up. That was so much fun, it alway got nice and loamy down there.

Please keep the uphill after the long tabletop... it was so fun blasting up that hill and doing a 180 back down again...

Can't wait to ride that track again, never saw the woods there so that'll be a treat too!

Basically just keep it the same as before and just groom it and water. Loved that place. The sand was so fun.

Is there any chance of you guys expanding the pee wee track? They had one, but it was quite small. It would be great if you could make it something like the intermediate track at Apple Cabin. Thanks and see you soon.

Is there any chance of you guys expanding the pee wee track? They had one, but it was quite small. It would be great if you could make it something like the intermediate track at Apple Cabin. Thanks and see you soon.

Our plan is to keep the one peewee track in the front the same, then make the other peewee track the intermediate one.

It's only a forecast at this point (so we know how quickly it can change) but calling for near 50 degrees next w/e and sunshine. When you guys planning to have opening w/e?

It's only a forecast at this point (so we know how quickly it can change) but calling for near 50 degrees next w/e and sunshine. When you guys planning to have opening w/e?

All depends on the weather. We are shooting for mid to late March but likely will be April. Ill post when our opening day is when we get closer

Don't give in to the pressure of the pitracer forums......And look for that extra dollar....Make the track perfect and ready to go......Do not open until its ready. You want everyone to come out and love it!!!! If you open and it's not ready it will be a ten pager of bashing!

Don't give in to the pressure of the pitracer forums......And look for that extra dollar....Make the track perfect and ready to go......Do not open until its ready. You want everyone to come out and love it!!!! If you open and it's not ready it will be a ten pager of bashing!

truth

Some guy emailed me this and asked if i could post for him/her.

"Please make the track super easy so I can jump everything on the second lap and feel good about myself. Thank you!" -an American motorcyclist.

p.s. I would like my own practice as well.

Some guy emailed me this and asked if i could lost for him/her.

"Please make the track super easy so I can jump everything on the second lap and feel good about myself. Thank you!" -an American motorcyclist.

p.s. I would like my own practice as well.

Sounds like someone needs a to rent the track for the day so they have it to themselves.....opps, forgot the trophey for winning that solo practice...LOL!

On the truth side split practices are nice so 50, 65 & 80's are not out there with the 250 & 450...that is unless the kid is smoking
fast & making the big bikes look bad!

Don't give in Outlaw....Do it right for opening day!!!!!! And if rains...postpone it to the next week.....although outlaw holds water well!

Back