Outlaw

They posted a couple pics on their Facebook.......

Facebook??? Is that some kind of new Ohio MX scene web site or something? I didnt realize it got better MX coverage for Ohio riders in this area than PITRACER?

Ho hum....

We're planning on April 6th to be opening day, which is next Saturday. Track is coming out really good. Ill post some pics on here later

Facebook??? Is that some kind of new Ohio MX scene web site or something? I didnt realize it got better MX coverage for Ohio riders in this area than PITRACER?

Ho hum....

its probably easier for track owners to update a facebook status on their phone vs. logging onto pitracer, making a thread, and then getting critized for whatever reason

If it were easy everyone would be a promoter. Facebook isnt as good of an mx track promoting site as pitracer imo. At least do both! You know I love you Chet & Nick!!! Lol

......you need to get current...
BLA-HA-HA-HA.....

Bill, took me forever too. I had to look at a bunch BS first. Good thing I knew what I was looking for...

post the url, post the url.... Or even better, throw the pictures on here! I need to speed up this friday afternoon, the time has stopped!

I was looking for it myself, and found this ollllldd school gopro. Im talking old school, maybe even before the gopro. Its insane how advanced the clarity has gotten on the helmet cams.

Just remember everyone -- it is up to YOU as the customer to now dig up all the info. It is no longer the tracks' responsibility to promote themselves. Oh but wait when they really want people to show and pay them money then they will post on here. Suddenly then it's worth the extra effort of using the phone to make a post. Heck it won't matter to me after Monday anyway....:cool:

Just remember everyone -- it is up to YOU as the customer to now dig up all the info. It is no longer the tracks' responsibility to promote themselves. Oh but wait when they really want people to show and pay them money then they will post on here. Suddenly then it's worth the extra effort of using the phone to make a post. Heck it won't matter to me after Monday anyway....:cool:
Blah ha ha .... U ain't fooling me on April fools day

Jeez the vets are in attack mode.....Damn man get these dudes some smokes and tacos.....he did post when it will be open and 20 bucks to ride....lol Funny how someone selling a bike we think MIGHT be Meisters old bike gets 3 pager......MOTO....How many many weeks to Dave Fest?

We will be updating on both pitracer and facebook(for the younger people). Nick & Mike got the track cut in today & Nick said it is sick, we will try to get a video up by the first of the week. Dave , I know you love me cause you told me so when you were laying on your back at the burg, but its nice to here you say it!
If it were easy everyone would be a promoter. Facebook isnt as good of an mx track promoting site as pitracer imo. At least do both! You know I love you Chet & Nick!!! Lol

Back