iphone link - http://live.amasupercross.com/m.index.html
android link - http://betalive.amasupercross.com/mobile.htm

Qualifying Sessions - Saturday, January 5 - 5:00PM-8:00PM

http://www.supercrossonline.com/supercrosslive/
http://www.youtube.com/SupercrossLive

live qualifying, live timing, live twitter feed

PST
11:00 am - 11:30 am Rider's Track Walk

11:30 am – 11:45 pm Riders Meeting (Mandatory)
11:45 pm - 12:00 pm Chapel Service

12:30 pm - 12:38 pm 250SX Group C Free Practice
12:40 pm - 12:48 pm 250SX Group B Free Practice
12:50 pm - 12:58 pm 250SX Group A Free Practice
1:00 pm - 1:08 pm 450SX Group A Free Practice
1:10 pm – 1:18 pm 450SX Group B Free Practice
1:20 pm - 1:28 pm 450SX Group C Free Practice
1:30 pm - 1:40 pm 250SX Group B Qualifying Practice
1:45 pm - 1:55 pm 250SX Group C Qualifying Practice
2:00 pm - 2:10 pm 250SX Group A Qualifying Practice
2:15 pm - 2:25 pm 450SX Group A Qualifying Practice
2:30 pm – 2:40 pm 450SX Group B Qualifying Practice
2:45 pm - 2:55 pm 450SX Group C Qualifying Practice

2:55 pm - 3:30 pm Track Maintenance

3:30 pm – 3:45 pm Promoter Track Walk
3:45 pm – 3:55 pm 250SX Group C Qualifying Practice
4:00 pm - 4:10 pm 250SX Group B Qualifying Practice
4:15 pm - 4:25 pm 250SX Group A Qualifying Practice
4:30 pm – 4:40 pm 450SX Group A Qualifying Practice
4:45 pm – 4:55 pm 450SX Group B Qualifying Practice
5:00 pm - 5:10 pm 450SX Group C Qualifying Practice
5:10 pm – 5:25 pm Promoter Track Walk
5:25 pm – 6:45 pm Track Maintenance

Evening Program
(Note:

In each class, the 40 fastest riders from Timed
Qualifying will advance to the evening program (the
Fast 40). Alternates may be added to the
evening program.
In the 450SX Class only, a rider who is currently in
the Top 10 in points that fails to make the Fast 40
will be placed as 21st gate pick in the first heat
race. )

7:00 pm – 7:30 pm Opening Ceremonies

7:30 pm – 7:40 pm 250SX Heat #1 – 6 Laps, 20 Riders (1-9 to Main Event, 10-20 to LCQ)
7:40 pm – 7:50 pm 250SX Heat #2 – 6 Laps, 20 Riders (1-9 to Main Event, 10-20 to LCQ)
7:50 pm – 8:05 pm 450SX Heat #1 – 8 Laps, 20 Riders (1-9 to Main Event, 10-20 to LCQ)
8:05 pm – 8:20 pm 450SX Heat #2 – 8 Laps, 20 Riders (1-9 to Main Event, 10-20 to LCQ)
8:20 pm – 8:45 pm Intermission
8:45 pm – 8:55 pm 250SX Last Chance Qualifier – 4 Laps, 22 Riders (1-2 to Main)
8:55 pm – 9:05 pm 450SX Last Chance Qualifier – 6 Laps, 22 Riders (1-2 to Main)
9:05 pm – 9:10 pm Track Maintenance
9:10 pm – 9:15 pm 250SX Parade Lap
9:15 pm – 9:35 pm 250SX Main Event – 15 Laps, 20 Riders
9:35 pm – 9:40 pm 250SX Victory Circle
9:40 pm – 9:45 pm 450SX Parade Lap
9:45 pm – 10:10 pm 450SX Main Event – 20 Laps, 20 Riders
10:10 pm – 10:20 pm 450SX Victory Circle

Building
Thanks to landing on Max Anstie at the opener and suffering from the flu the following weeks, Kyle Cunningham had a slow start to the season, but he’s starting to put things together now. He battled for a top-five position in Oakland before a mistake dropped him to seventh, and at A3 he stepped things up again by charging to fourth after a poor start saw him finish the first lap in ninth place. If Cunningham can get a good start, he could pick up his first podium of the year in San Diego. – Aaron Hansel

Homecoming
Chad Reed might be from Australia, but he sure seems to feel at home in San Diego. He’s won six out of the nine 450SX races he’s entered there (an injury in 2010 prevented him from racing), making him Qualcomm Stadium’s most successful rider of all time. Right now his win percentage there is 66.67 percent, and if he wins tomorrow night, he’ll raise that to a spectacular 70. – Aaron Hansel

[img]http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/a53afbee515a11e2bc0822000a1f9737_7.jpg[/img]

Reboot Needed
Tyla Rattray just can’t seem to catch a break this season, and that especially goes for his night at A2. A problem with his front brake took him out of the heat race and he wasn’t able to transfer out of a stacked LCQ that included Zach Osborne, Christian Craig, Malcolm Stewart, and more. Will he be able to reset and post a good result in San Diego? – Aaron Hansel

Maximum Effort
Monster Energy Supercross is full of the greatest supercross riders in the world, and just qualifying for a main event makes you a serious gangster on a motorcycle. Taking two sixth-places in a row on inferior equipment like Andrew Short has done makes you a mafia boss. How long can Short keep up these amazing finishes? How long will he do it before he gets a factory bike back underneath him? – Aaron Hansel

New Kid
The hype machine wasn't churning out much info on Joey Savatgy before the season started, but so far the rookie has been very good. For the most part, his starts have been on point (he holeshot A3), his best result was a sixth in Oakland, and he currently sits ninth in points. He’s got to be learning things every time he races, and if he keeps up his current pace, we could see him crack the top five this weekend in San Diego. – Aaron Hansel
45818_savatgy-anaheim3sx20_e539a4_600.jpg

TLD Troubles
Sitting in second place, just 11 points back of leader Ken Roczen entering Anaheim 3, Lucas Oil/Troy Lee Designs Honda's Cole Seely was in the thick of the points chase. But much like Los Angeles a year ago, where he finished fifteenth and essentially exited the title chase, Seely suffered a major setback in Anaheim. After a poor start, Seely clawed his way inside the top five before crashing and finishing twelfth. Now 27 points back of a red-hot Roczen, barring something unforeseen, Seely now finds himself fighting for pride instead of a championship. - Chase Stallo
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
a883ab0872e211e2b42122000a9d0ed9_7.jpg

Back on the Hill
RCH Racing’s Josh Hill is expected to return this weekend after a concussion and hand injury at the opening round in Anaheim. "I may have some fatigue in the hand,” Hill said in a recent team press release. “I think just being able to have that grip for the whole 20 laps might be the only issues. I hope that I don’t have to compensate anything to make sure that the hand will be OK for the whole 20 laps." Hill’s injury list has been extensive over the past few seasons, with every sign of progression smothered by another setback. Will he make the main in San Diego and show the preseason speed that had everyone talking? – Chase Stallo

Battle for Fourth Heating Up
The chase for the 250SX title looks to have dwindled to Ken Roczen and Eli Tomac, but only three points separate fourth through seventh. With Martin Davalos (fourth in points) and Kyle Cunningham (seventh) coming off season highs at A3, and Jason Anderson—who seems like he’s a start away from his first win—and the ever-consistent Zach Osborne in the mix, things may pick up before the West Region packs up and heads east until Seattle in April. Who will leave the Golden State with fourth in his possession? - Chase Stallo
45815_anderson-anaheim3sx2_e53afa_600.jpg

First Timer
With his improbable win at Anaheim 3 last weekend, Red Bull KTM's Ryan Dungey joined Davi Millsaps, Justin Barcia, and Ryan Villopoto as the fourth winner in 450SX through five rounds. With past champions Chad Reed and James Stewart yet to pop champagne in 2013, and past race winner Trey Canard lurking as well, will San Diego bring a fifth winner of the season, or will Millsaps, Barcia, Dungey, or RV rain on their parade? - Chase Stallo

Party Like a Rockstar
It's been a remarkable season up to this point for Rockstar Energy Racing. Davi Millsaps is the current 450SX points leader, and Jason Anderson graced the podium in Oakland (250SX). Anderson has shown blistering speed in his third professional season but has yet to get the start to contend for a win. Will San Diego finally be his breakout moment of 2013 and challenge for a win? - Chase Stallo
Davi-Millsaps-1.jpg

IDK why, but when I try to edit, or even preview a post, everything disappears. ??? Not a big deal, just wanted to fix the pics that didnt show up. Like 4 of them

Had that happen to me a couple times as well. Mildly annoying. Not bad when you only have 1 pic or vid, but when you are posting a multitude of things, it's a pain.

I would like to see Reed or Canard get the top spot on the podium tonight. Bubba, I am guessing 8th tonight.

good racing tonight, any of these front runners can win, all bout them starts baby! kinda sucks its come to that, they need to slow down the riders, i dont think the field would be as even. i feel like im watching an exaggerated version of arenacross. hell even im fast in arenacross.

I'll bet after winning A1, the riders were thinking, "yeah whatever Davi....." Now, they know he's for real! Love it! Hope he holds it together all season.

Yeah last night in my opinion he made a statement. No one and I mean no one but Pastrana picked this kind of riding by millsaps. His consistency and two wins have proven he is here to win the championship. Who would have ever thought RV would have looked so normal
So far this season.

Who would have ever thought RV would have looked so normal
So far this season.

that goes for a lot of riders, you get a bad start and its almost impossible to win a main event this year. look at 450 qualifying times, its stupid. the field is so stacked this year. makes for great racing.

This track sucked. terrible. making me hate supercross.
They are building tracks for ratings, I know that $$$$ is what it is all about.
But that type of racing wont always put the best rider out front.
or show the best racing as we the riders love it.
I dont want to see a guy lose cause the slower guy can block every corner.

This track sucked. terrible. making me hate supercross.
They are building tracks for ratings, I know that $$$$ is what it is all about.
But that type of racing wont always put the best rider out front.
or show the best racing as we the riders love it.
I dont want to see a guy lose cause the slower guy can block every corner.

Yeah, but makes it all the more important that you bring the entire package: start, speed, fitness, etc. Don't get me wrong, I didn't really like the track either, but loving the way the season is shaping up. Can't wait for Indy SX.

Double D is correct. I said it last night while watching it, the track last night was one of the worst I have seen in a while with the design, the way it crossed the start straight 5 times. I want to see something in the track seperating the guys by ability. Come on, two weeks in a row a guy like Dungey is trapped behind Albertson in the LCQ because he is litterally going Dungeys speed. Does anyone think Albertson is faster than Dungey? The tracks are to the point everyone from 1st to 20th is doing the exact same thing, these 90 degree corners make for one lined racing. Its horrible. While its exciting to watch.......a guy like RV is trapped mid pack because a guy thats a 15th place guy can pretty much run a similar lap time. Look at the list of Qualifying times from group 1 and 2.....the guys out front in group 2 could run the same times. And these are not your top guys.

I thought the track was really one lined because everyone kept taking the same line. And I thought the track was slick because my bike makes more power than it needs too, but I wanna thank my team without them there wouldn't be anything positive for me to say on the podium

Thank God they are coming back east... Maybe, just maybe there will be one or two ruts in a turn... I know, Shocking right? Do you remember those??? Hopefully Feld will leave the blacktop machine in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cali</st1:place></st1:City> and use some actual dirt... Funny thing if you look back on that race, Some of the riders said the whoops are tuff... tuff??? I don’t think a singe person fell in the whoops all nite. 90 degree corners suck, small whoops suck, rhythm sections that EVERYONE does sucks, 65yard run to a 65ft triple sucks.... HOW do the guys building these tracks still have a job? A really smart dude said on here two weeks ago. MAKE THE WHOOPS HARD... I think they should listen to me... i mean, him...
One more track like that and im turning the channel and watching real men... Like Glee or something....

They keep talking up Short about riding a bike right off the dealer show room floor. But he has a full system yosh exhaust. This week they announced he has a motor builder and someone doing his suspension. I mean sure its not the factory Muscle Milk or 22 ride, but come on. That thing is far from a stock ride.

Back