2013 Monster Energy Supercross Round 6 - San Diego

Its apparent they are building these tracks to be safer for the riders. How many crashes were there in the 450 class before the series went to the east coast last year? Way more than this year. Now a rider might get piled up in the first turn or wash out a front tire but that is it.

As pointed out before, they are vanilla tracks for the best riders in the world and the top 15 450 riders are doing everything the same on the track. They have taken the suspense out of the track. It takes a holeshot and keeping it on 2 wheels to win the main. The sad thing is we may not see a great track until Daytona.

Daytona, will be a nice change of pace for sure. I will be there, and it will be great as always. Even when someone runs away with the win at Daytona, it is a fun race to watch. The tracks so far have SUCKED, period.

I thought the track was really one lined because everyone kept taking the same line...

Not everybody. The fast guys were taking different lines where they could and running fast into corners to pass the slower guys showing their skills. Again, on a track like this past weekend, if you are truely the "best", you should get the best start, like Milsaps, right? I agree to an extent that the track wasn't a favorite, but quit complaining. Geeesh... I thought the "racing" was great. You want to see one lined, watched AX... Bowers seems to make it work regardless of his start/gate pick...

Also, there was one track this year that had a cool rhythm section where riders had a different rhthym side by side. Was it Phoenix or A2? I can't recall.

So what you are saying, that a B rider could win the series if they keep building bad tracks? Interesting... Actually, I was thinking of another "I" word, but thought I'd be nice.

Some folks aren't happy unless they are complaining. I get it... ;)

Keep it up Crybabies.

Epic season unfolding and you guys complain !!! WTF !

Reed is finding it. Watch out.

The tracks are great.

The racing is flat out even for the most part. Not knowing whose gonna win. Makes for happy bookies in Vegas.

I love this season. The best I can remember ever.

Back