Can Millsaps run the table?

easy is if he doesn't get hurt! one wrong move and there goes $500,000! It's a tough gig these days and I'm happy that Milsaps is doing well.

easy is if he doesn't get hurt! one wrong move and there goes $500,000! It's a tough gig these days and I'm happy that Milsaps is doing well.

Yea no kiddin. What bugs me is if he has a team/mechanical mishap they save $500,000.... I sure do hope there's a clause covering DM FOR THAT. Doubt it though.

Georgie, have a LITTLE faith. Sure, the world is a rough place. But don't go all conspiracy theory on us. Next thing you know you will be frisking your girlfriend before you will hug/ kiss her, then you turn into the proverbial "cat lady" down the street! Trust me I know my neighbor is still watching out for "THE MAN". Sometimes the glass is half FULL! Just remember if you stir the pot, someone may want to see what your cookin.

Oh no I meant I hope he doesn't have an error out if his control like air forks failing or bike blowing up. Like a legit team error. Not a planned error. All he can do is ride the bike. I wasn't tryin to stir the conspiracy bandwagon. But now that you brim that to light.....rut roe scrooby dooooooOOOOOoooo. Ha.

Back