2013 Summit round Two!

Bee Racing

PR Member
Well the track is done. I really like this one, the triple is bigger than last month but has a good run to it and good landing. Hole shot is in lane two this time. Hope you guys like it!

Hopefully they extend the straight to the corner after the triple so guys won't lose a ton of time and maybe give those guys an option.

Yes there are some jumps for the little guys this time.
858242_592824844075884_1802102978_o.jpg

dose anyone want to give me there email I will send you a video of new track, and would like you to post it on here. LOL I don't know how

Triple is big Justin. Zack said no way he is doing it on the 150. He did hit on the 250 though, everything the bike has out of the corner in third. Couple cool lines through the rhythm sections too. It will make for good racing.

I just ran over to the track on my lunch break to check it out. Track looks fun! Triple has some length to it too!

Only thing I would suggest so the money riders do the triple every lap is extend the INSIDE of the corner to make so its not as fast to double the triple and take the inside.

I took a couple crappy pictures with my cell phone for your pleasure. Disregard the mega blur! The blurs are Weber hitting the triple and Weber and Z.Rogers jumping into the rythem section....

Attachments

• SUMMIT1.JPG
    SUMMIT1.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 285
  • SUMMIT2.JPG
    SUMMIT2.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 307
Well so lets hear it. As of right now we are going to fill in the first part of the triple. I agree with you Meister about after the triple but we are out of room.

Looks incredibly one lined. Jump (either into or not) into whoops. Triple. And a rhythm section where most will probably go 3-out. Maybe round the inner portion of the initial table and add an inside berm so that nailing the outside isn't the only smart option?

Well so lets hear it. As of right now we are going to fill in the first part of the triple. I agree with you Meister about after the triple but we are out of room.

In January you could of made people turn about 60 feet after the landing. It would of made a small straight to the sharp right handler. Seemed like wasted space there.

Georgie, less wasted space there this time for sure. I really do think its good..

DD, this is summit indoors. Not atlanta sx.

The rythem section is good too. Outside line you jump table single single table. Inside line u table double table. On the otherside, table then whoops or the faster guys will jump into the whoops. Guarantee not everyone will and the triple will be for faster riders too.

Beeee, don't fill it in! It already had a nice back side for people who roll it (aside from the fact people feel the need to roost all the way down the way down the back side lol).. I was going to say put two landing in the middle, just small ones, so then it would be "dude there's a quad jump at summit".. haha..

I also think if you took the inside out about 2 ft that may do it.

Joined just to post that? lol

Is that a "big" double? Is there something unsafe about it? Just trying to figure out "why"?

Bee, how about if you do "have" to fill it in, what about putting a single on the INSIDE when exiting the corner after the whoops toward the triple? Then people could take the inside and seat bounce onto the new table then double out. Or go wide, rail, sack up, and hit the triple.. Just a thought..

Is that a "big" double? Is there something unsafe about it? Just trying to figure out "why"?

I believe they want to be able to take the Razr around the whole track during intermission, and I think the backside of the take off is too steep. I know that was at least a concern last time, but I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you for sure what they did.

Understandable about the razr. It appeared to me as if they addressed the steepness issue on the backside of the take off with a nice smooth transition though. I think a razr may actually go over it ok..

the RANGER is too long and will bottom out, the double was kind of harder on a pit bike, but i enjoyed the track how it was but agree with meister if you HAVE to fill it in make it so u can step on to the "table", Bee ill be up soon with the ranger if thats ur concern let me know ill stick around and try it

Back