2013 Summit round Two!

Bead, aint nothin supposed to be easy on a pitbike!! haha

I`ll probably swing by there at lunch time again to see the progress..

I just wanna ride! lol

Idea

Here's an idea, the section of the table double table move the turn back then put in a single infront of the first tabletop only on the outside so that way it makes the inside turn useable creates two seperate lines for racing and will add in a section for passing... Just a thought

Joined just to post that? lol

Is that a "big" double? Is there something unsafe about it? Just trying to figure out "why"

This is America. Absolutely nobody wants to be challenged anymore. It needs to be easy peazy! God forbid you go to a track these days and if you can't jump everything that day it's too hard! 'Merica!!!!

Roman candle was on the pipe tonight.....Watch the quad in the section against the wall.....scary!

No, he and Jacob Berger were hitting the table and landing on the second whoop there by the finish line. Looked pretty cool.

Yeah other side.....was pretty sick....both were above the fence line going for it.....again scary! I have a vid I will post tomorrow.

Slightly disappointed, but still impressed a boat load. Can't wait to see the video. It's a shame I'm not related to Jacob Berger in any way, shape, or form so I could have some of that go fast blood.

Awesome Racing. Track was really good this time IMO.

Best race of the night was the Heat race Berger won and survived the candle. Roman didn't let anyone to the first turn after that before himself and it showed. I wish there was more blue flags. Lapped riders seperated roman and Berger about 2/3 into the race.

Summit definitely stepped up the Pro program. $1000 dash for cash, that was cool. And rider intro's. That's how our local pros need to be treated and paid. Especially when the stands are packed and it's a great time for the spectators.

Great job Wayne, Mike, Rogers....everyone from the CRA working the event. Easily the best summit EVER. Very Very Impressed!!! Well worth the ticket price this month!

Thanks to everyone that came out to support Summit! In the pitbike classes we had 40 riders Friday night and 42 riders Saturday nights. Four different states were represented in the pitbike races too! Between Friday nights Open $ class and Saturday nights Open $ class we paid back $975!!!! Not too bad for pitbike racing! Thanks to all the staff that works these races. From the scorers to the flaggers...it takes alot of work to make it all go smoothly.

Anyone know the guy in woodsman i think it was.. that crashed really hard over the triple first lap of his heat race? I am pretty sure the squad ended up taking him out. Curious to make sure he is ok, his quad smashed him pretty hard into the dirt.

Schaf ! the Ktm quad ?? if that is the same one that was so knarley i thought he was dead! I mean no joke he got drilled !! scary stuff those wheelers !!

Back