This Weekend Sucks!!

Then there's the night hare scrambles race going on that same weekend in southern North Dakota...I'm leaning towards packing a flashlight and heading that way to spectate. There's also a Long John Silvers down the road from the event that has awesome hushpuppies and coleslaw!

Actually, Area 51 is closer for me. I love the battle of Ohio last year, but it's a week later this year and all of my son's friends are racing at Area 51.

No hard feel Jeremy, I wish you the best.

Area 51 Can/Am is by far probably our favorite track and race! Track is national caliber in size, conditions etc.., the can/am is well run lots of huge prizes etc. $10 for the entire weekend. Any of the western NY tracks are awesome!
We did the battle last year it was our first time at BC it was fun (also had alot of great prizes donated).
I am sure due to the distance that both will be fine for turn out.

Area 51 Can/Am is by far probably our favorite track and race! Track is national caliber in size, conditions etc.., the can/am is well run lots of huge prizes etc. $10 for the entire weekend. Any of the western NY tracks are awesome!
We did the battle last year it was our first time at BC it was fun (also had alot of great prizes donated).
I am sure due to the distance that both will be fine for turn out.

It's also who ya hang with mxmom413. That's what can make a weekend. We'll save you a spot when you figure where we are going :)

The reason that I started this is because I would have loved to do all 3 events. I hate the fact the we have to choose one over the others, and that's what sucks about that weekend.

Back