Moto Revolution Rnd 1 Mx 213

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
This Saturday practice will run from 10-4, group sessions, so everyone gets some practice. Word on the street is they have at least three dozers and two more tractors coming, you can expect Jason and I to do some jump touch ups Friday. Should be excellent. Hoping for decent weather so we can work our magic. Then, we will race on Sunday, practice by 8:30, racing to follow practice. Tons of freebies for Motorex, Pro Taper, MSR, HotCams, Pivot Works, Fly, WPS! Mx 213 has the new 40 man gate installed and ready to go, we will have all the banners up, and the place will be ready for Moto. Come join us this weekend, we wont let you down.

Im posting on behalf of the OMA community, the 213 guys are extremely busy working on all the input they received at their open practice, which is good. You will be seeing an improvement this weekend, I guarantee it.

Looking forward to it!! Hopefully it will warm up by then and if not then looks like riding in coats for this guy!!!

Jeremy i know that they have camping there at the track on Sat night but did i hear it correctly its $25.00 for primitive camping?

MX 213 Information

Best way to get information related to onsite MX 213 is contact us directly. Gates will open at 8:00 am on Saturday with practice starting at 10:00 am and running until 4:00pm. Cost for practice $25.00. If you would like to camp we have a total of 100 camp sites adjacent to the track with electric and water hookups. Water may be subject to weather. All sites are fairly flat and the cost is $25.00. Are price is set by the fairboard (the track is on the Belmont County Fairgrounds) Small campfires are allowed as long as they are contained. Sunday's Gate admission is $10.00, children five and under free. Gates will open at 6:00 am. Registration to begin at 7:00 am. All entry fee's and classes follow OMA postings. We would like to get practice no later than 8:30 followed by a riders meeting, with racing to start at 10:00 or 10:30. You can call or text Ed 740-338-7323, Jerry 740-359-4583. If you don't get us leave a message, we can not take personal calls while at work.

Just FYI, we have tons of prizes and giveaways for this Sundays race, Thanks to MSR, Pro Taper, Motorex, FLY Racing, WPS, Kames, and possibly Hot Cams, Pivot Works, Vertex etc.

And keep in mind that in addition to your membership fees, each track is donating $1 per entry per race to the general fund which funds the year end banquet.

Anyone got an updated weather report from down in that area? I know where I am there is a half inch of snow on the ground... I thought this was spring??

Im with ya ^. We got snow still laying in Canton, but im headed down either way. I have been anticipating this race all week, too much time spent waiting to sit on the couch all weekend.

Weather

Anyone got an updated weather report from down in that area? I know where I am there is a half inch of snow on the ground... I thought this was spring??

This is according to accuweather so don't hold me to it. Saturday a high of 42, lo of 23 partly sunny. Sunday high of 37 and lo 30 with periods of snow in the evening. Dress warm.

We're here helping with the track. It's completely dry right now. It should be in really good shape! Dress warm, it's gonna be a cold weekend!

Super dry track right now, I will have some pictures up in a couple hours. Seeing is believing, and you will be a believer shortly.

Stolen from Facebook, lookin' good!
601191_164591187032191_767806727_n.jpg

Looks like the weather.com hourly is now showing the snow and rain late in the day Sunday for St. Clairsville! After 5pm anyway. Get bundled up and go racing, here's your chance to get some good seat time.

Back