Moto Revolution Rnd 1 Mx 213

Had a great time at MX213 today! Track conditions were good, great if you consider the frozen dirt they had to work with before the first practice. It was nice to see all the equipment they had on hand. The jump faces and landings were improved from the open practice 2 weeks ago. Thanks for putting on the event and letting us race dirt bikes in March!

Hey mark, good to see you out today, sorry I didn't have much time to chat.

Decent turnout considering it was a horrible weather forecast and frozen for most of the first set. Right around 150 of the most hardcore racers ( that I have ever had the pleasure to be around) showed up for the love of riding and racing. No major incidents, done by 3:00, no cutting laps. No rain, no snow, just cold. Good day, good track. The entire OMA crew thanks you, on to Malvern next weekend!

We want to thank everyone for coming out today. We really are relieved to get this first race under our belts. We had great help and teachers, thanks for everything. Don't know about were you are, but the snow is starting to fly and we are all ready to head in where it is warm. Thanks again to everyone for making it a great race.

Loved the track, I thought the layout was perfect. It was a good fast pace, with jumps that everyone could enjoy. The triple in the middle is a monster and was awesome to watch guys hit! The finish line jump could use a step-up bar, that thing was floating you up there. One of the coolest jumps I have hit in a long time.

Good job on everything. We will be back, thats a guarentee.

Back