Moto revolution round 2 Malvern march 30 & 31

Alright, alright, I give! Pit bike races at 5pm. 5 classes, 10" kids, 12" kids, age 15 and under. 10" adult, 12" adult. 14" open class. $15 per class. 1 moto. Gate fee procedure will remain as previously stated.

Ok, guys, keep in mind that to race at any OMA track, you must wear appropriate gear! Helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, and most importantly boots that cover your ankles! If you are wearing tennis shoes, you will not be permitted to race. Sorry, but I've seen more than one person get hurt because they weren't wearing boots.

finally someone starts enforcing that

Ok, guys, keep in mind that to race at any OMA track, you must wear appropriate gear! Helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, and most importantly boots that cover your ankles! If you are wearing tennis shoes, you will not be permitted to race. Sorry, but I've seen more than one person get hurt because they weren't wearing boots.

Moto Revolution Round #2 Early Sign-Up!
Saturday - Noon to 3pm
Come for practice 10 -4pm on Saturday & sign up 12-3pm for Sunday racing between your scheduled practices.
Otherwise, sign up opens on SUNDAY @ 7AM!

It's up to the rider to chose one or the other for the day. There is no rule saying you can't try one and then go back.

I was at Malvern again today. Track is looking good. It will be better than two weeks ago and it was pretty darn good then. No mud, just loamy sandy heaven. Mx heaven anyway. Finally it starts to look and feel like spring!

ATTENTION! Due to the 80%+ chance of rain, we have decided to move Sunday's race to Saturday night! We will still have practice from 10-4! We will have a pre-race late practice at 4:30. We will still have the pit bike race, but it will be worked into the running order. Sign-up will start at 3, and the races will start as close to 5 as possible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help spread the word to anyone and everyone!!! THANK YOU!!

I just love this decision Jason. We no longer have to sell our families out on Easter. Weather forecast! 1770 views so far. It's going to be an incredible day!

Weather for Waynesburg for Saturday, March 30....from accuweather. "An excellent time for outdoor activities, the weather will be just right. High of 55 and plenty of sunshine!" Woohoo!

This post is not showing up on the first page of race updates maybe this comment will bump it to the first page?
ATTENTION! Due to the 80%+ chance of rain, we have decided to move Sunday's race to Saturday night! We will still have practice from 10-4! We will have a pre-race late practice at 4:30. We will still have the pit bike race, but it will be worked into the running order. Sign-up will start at 3, and the races will start as close to 5 as possible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help spread the word to anyone and everyone!!! THANK YOU!!

Back