Moto revolution rd 2 open practice Saturday march 30th

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We will be having open practice Saturday March 30th from 10am till 4pm. Cost is $25, everyone will be charged the $10 gate fee for Sunday but that will be refunded if you leave by 5 pm Saturday. As always we will be running sessions.

Just a reminder, our Wednesday evening practices will be starting the following week. Wednesday the 3rd from 4pm till 9pm.

The Logo looks cool Jason!
Silvers and I are hoping to make it out Sat. for some seat time.
Then doing Easter with the Family on Sunday.
How’s the track surface?

Thanks, Pit helped me out with that. Track surface should be good. Right after our last race we totally re preped the track and packed it in before we left Sunday night. The snow should be all melted off today if not already. The top will have tomorrow to dry out. Conditions should be like the first race with warmer temps. I will give a more accurate update on Friday.

The Logo looks cool Jason!
Silvers and I are hoping to make it out Sat. for some seat time.
Then doing Easter with the Family on Sunday.
How’s the track surface?

Same here Sharc. Michelle and I can make Saturday practice but I'd be in divorce court if I raced on Sunday and I'm still paying on the ring. Hope to see you guys. That logo is pretty sweet!

Chuck, I’ve been getting a bunch of texts and interest in Saturdays practice at Malvern.
Most are itchy for some good outdoor moto and some are itchy to get new machines dirty for the first time.
If the weather holds (and I think it will) Malvern should be the place to be this Saturday!
See you there…

Once warmed up, try using the hot start lever. Joe, we can go over the drill using my bike at Malvern.
And we never did check where she’s idling.. My Suzy likes to purr a little high..

Reminds me of the 98 YZ400F I had.
Man you had to go thru the routine perfect to start that puppy.
We are headed to Malvern saturday also,track should be perfect, weather looking sweet!

Back