Moto revolution rd 2 open practice Saturday march 30th

I ride a 07 rmz 450 also and it is all about finding TDC. And I also got some Tokyo mods carb parts that help with the bog when you land a jump. A deeper sump bowl and an accelerator pump spring.

I was at Malvern again today. Track is looking good. It will be better than two weeks ago and it was pretty darn good then. No mud, just loamy sandy heaven. Mx heaven anyway. Finally it starts to look and feel like spring!

Once warmed up, try using the hot start lever. Joe, we can go over the drill using my bike at Malvern.
And we never did check where she’s idling.. My Suzy likes to purr a little high..
Thanks sharc . I was going to try a new plug in it till I found out they cost 50 bucks! Oh well I want to spin some laps on the 2 stroke and try out the suspension anyway

Sounds like theirs prolly gonna b bout 1000 riders at practice on saturday!?!? If so will u split up the big bikes? As in even more than just ab and c? Are we talkin timed sessions? How long?

We will only let about 35-40 people out at a time. So, yes, we will split everyone up as needed. 15 min. sessions.

Malvern was Awesome for practice today!
Love the sand added in the turns.
Lots of folks, super fast guys, TV stars and all.
Great time! Thanks!

Malvern was sweet for sure.
I think the layout is great and fun for every level of rider.even this old guy.
Thanks for a good time,best day of riding Ive had in awhile

Bummed we missed out today I really wanted to bring our kids today, we were working over at Dirt world and getting things ready for the season :) !! Shane and some friends put a new roof on the sign up building looks really nice and I just tinkered here and there on this and that! The work on the drainage that Shane did at the end of season last year is looking good, I was pretty impressed, I walked out on the track a few times early in the afternoon it was just tacky surprisingly then by 6 pm I went out there again and it was dry I couldn't believe it!! Never would of guessed that we had snow two days ago!! Hope everyone had a good day today it was beautiful out, finally feeling like spring time!

I have to applaud the track prep and design at Malvern. 500 bikes and I didn't see one ambulance during practice. From a glace it seems to be a fast C track but if you look closer there are obstacles for everyone to challenge themselves at the same time keeping everyone safe. That's a delicate balance that few achieve. That table to table jump is insane. It reminds me of the Leap at RedBud. Something I'd only try if I had three lives but spectacular to watch. Jumping in to the rollers. Saw a couple guys jumping over the flagger on the step up. It just goes to show you don't need huge dangerous obstacles to make it fun. Fast guys seem to find a way to go fast regardless.

Back