Stolen bike

Heh.. Never raced.. Good one! That one was blessed by a red bud regional among others. Was 100% clean when I sold it tho. Hate to see it sleep outside like it looks. Still got my name on the hubs lol..

I don't think that is the kid I sold it to. I sold it to someone from zanesville and that don't look like a zanesville phone number.. Someone call him and ask how many hours are on it. It had like 52 when I sold it and I sold it for a little less than he's asking.

I've been scouring craigslist and ebay for vintage bikes and parts for mine. Amazes me the casual rampant use of dishonesty in bike ads.

EVERY bike listed has never been raced, has a fresh top end and is soooper fast and clinically clean beyond normal standards. Won't find a better oppurtunity than this, and at this price. Hurry, will move fast only $5800. (no title, and no service or parts reciepts available).

It is really pleasing when you come accross a straight shooter who isn't afraid of telling you the truth.

i always tell people my bikes wre reaced. when they have a stupid and scared look on their face i explain to them why thats 100 times better than the hilllbilly who doesnt race that thrashes his bike in the mud andx woods and then lets it sit dirty with no maintenance in a garage for 2 months before doing it allover again. usually i can convince them that its better that i race my bikes, and take care of them because i depend on them. but at first people dont want to hear it about a bike being raced.

doesnt seem real fishy to me. and its in parma, so def not zanesville lol

I remember the "never raced" thing used to be big......I guaruntee you, my bike probably has very low actual hours on it. I really do not ride much outside of racing, and how much time gets put on it at an actual race? Wish I had put an hour meter on it. BTW, I am dealing on a '07 450, and will be totally honest, it is the cleanest 2007 you will find.

I txtd the dude and asked how many hours were on the bike. He replied "30".. lol Theres another one of your good liars NQ.. He said hes at work so he`ll call at 3. We`ll see how that goes lol.. Should I tell him I am the original owner?

I txtd the dude and asked how many hours were on the bike. He replied "30".. lol Theres another one of your good liars NQ.. He said hes at work so he`ll call at 3. We`ll see how that goes lol.. Should I tell him I am the original owner?

no reason to assume he's the liar. the guy before him that meister sold it to could have told him it at 20 hours on it.

I thought about that.. but I will also ask if it still has the hour meter on it that I put on it before it was ever started..

I asked him if it was titled. Never got a answer.

I just found that to be odd. No numbers kames stickers all over it and it was sitting in Parma. I lived in Parma for a few months one time and no doubt thieves were trolling around. But they troll everywhere!

I wouldn't. do you still have the title to your stolen bike? You can gain it back if you do or have a police record. Don't scare the guy then you will never get it back. I just emailed him asking about a title. If he does not have it I will post and you can call the cops and get your bike back!!!

Brittany

I wouldn't. do you still have the title to your stolen bike? You can gain it back if you do or have a police record. Don't scare the guy then you will never get it back. I just emailed him asking about a title. If he does not have it I will post and you can call the cops and get your bike back!!!

Brittany

it was not stolen from meister, he sold it.

I sold it and gave the title as well. Now who knows if the guy stole it from the kid i sold it to. Or who knows if the kid i sold it to, sold it to this guy with no title.

I do miss that bike though.. lol

Tell him you're the original owner and its stolen.... Maybe he'll give it back you if u don't call the cops.... Then you got a free bike....

Lol.. i couldnt do that.

Guy just replied to txt. He said he traded his gsxr1000 for it last year and he has a clean title. Said there is no hour meter on it but "the kid he got it from was really good at taking care of it".. so far, dont think its hot.

Back