Stolen bike

Guy seemed alright. I did give him details about the history of the bike and he was thankful. Its truly was a good bike. Anyways mystery solved. I've wanted to do that since I came across that ad last month. Ha

I've been scouring craigslist and ebay for vintage bikes and parts for mine. Amazes me the casual rampant use of dishonesty in bike ads.

EVERY bike listed has never been raced, has a fresh top end and is soooper fast and clinically clean beyond normal standards. Won't find a better oppurtunity than this, and at this price. Hurry, will move fast only $5800. (no title, and no service or parts reciepts available).

It is really pleasing when you come accross a straight shooter who isn't afraid of telling you the truth.

Just Last month drove from Baltimore Ohio to Just outside of Youngstown Ohio to look at a little KX 2stk. (thats just around 200 miles one way) Talked to the guy a couple times on the phone prior to going. PICs weren't great on CL, hence the couple of calls. Explained just how far I was driving, He assured me it was a decent bike, stated it had a little ding in pipe, a little dirty, but mechanically sound.
MAN was I pissed! Wasted 7 hrs driving, and about $70.00 in fuel.
Had to push start it, (So much for starting one or two kicks)??? Expansion chamber was absolutely crushed! Total POS! Had an ignition issue when he got it running kept cuuting out.
I honestly thought about asking the Jack A$$ for gas money! LOL!!! His inconsideration and dishonesty didn't cost him a thing, but sure ruined my day. I just wonder are these type of people intentionally trying to be a slick willy or are they just delusional. LOL!

Back