BC Opening Day April 6th!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Finally opening day at BC is just around the corner. Two dozers on site by mid week, including the 700 deere that started it all. As long as we get through our laundry list of chores and the weather gods grant us permission, there could be some changes. We will see, Im feeling ambitious. You never know.

Open practice 10-4 Saturday, sessions on the big track, C track is open session. All track prepped.

Less jumps, more wide sweepers! Give us line choice and fewer jumps to RACE on!

Not bagging on you or the track at all, its my fav the way it is!

Less jumps, more wide sweepers! Give us line choice and fewer jumps to RACE on!

Not bagging on you or the track at all, its my fav the way it is!

I agree with ya, I like the sweeping flow, but I think we need at least one technical rythem section area.......We have kind of lost that. We will see, it really depends on how mositure int he dirt is. If it looks like faces will be too soft, then i might just have to leave it alone...time will tell.

Bigger landings on those ski - like doubles in the way back. I swear a almost blow through the whole stroke when landing even in the sweet spot.

I agree with ya, I like the sweeping flow, but I think we need at least one technical rythem section area.......We have kind of lost that. We will see, it really depends on how mositure int he dirt is. If it looks like faces will be too soft, then i might just have to leave it alone...time will tell.

Sounds perfect!

Bummed to miss opening day at BC…. Silvers and I have plans to hit the Casey Qualifier to get to Millville.
The Ohio weather looks good and I’m sure the track will be sweet.

Take lots of pics so we can look at them on the way back home…..

Bummed to miss opening day at BC…. Silvers and I have plans to hit the Casey Qualifier to get to Millville.
The Ohio weather looks good and I’m sure the track will be sweet.

Take lots of pics so we can look at them on the way back home…..

We are working with Jeff Willis to provide over 200 free shots, I have him contracted out. Jim Blevins is planning to attend as well.

Anyone that wants some private treatment on Sunday, contact Jeff Willis about a package deal; jeff@willisarts.com

That’s sweet! BC makes for great Pics….
Next opportunity, I’d like to get a sequence shot through the BC finish line section.

You know, not sure I have an opinion on what to bring back and/or add. I guess only request would be that it would flow real nice when not taking it to the limit, but it provide a challenge and/or a fast line for those that wanna/can. The jumps that punish you for not hitting take it out of ya. I know, I know...so hit the damn thing, but I and/or some may have our reasons for not doing so..everytime. :)

Oh, and take it easy on the tractor driver. He prefers going up and over instead of out and around, but it is what it is. ;)

Had to add, not sure I'm all giddy about taking out any jumps and/or making them less and adding more long sweeping, expecially off camber, corners, but do what you will and satisfy that itch. ;)

Bigger landings on those ski - like doubles in the way back. I swear a almost blow through the whole stroke when landing even in the sweet spot.

WAAAAAAAA!!! Tryin bein fat! I blow through the whole stroke just going into corners! lol

The only part of the cliff that "gets me" is the first double heading toward the finish line. That landing that also gets rutted out really trips me out for some reason!

You know, not sure I have an opinion on what to bring back and/or add. I guess only request would be that it would flow real nice when not taking it to the limit, but it provide a challenge and/or a fast line for those that wanna/can. The jumps that punish you for not hitting take it out of ya. I know, I know...so hit the damn thing, but I and/or some may have our reasons for not doing so..everytime. :)

Oh, and take it easy on the tractor driver. He prefers going up and over instead of out and around, but it is what it is. ;)

Had to add, not sure I'm all giddy about taking out any jumps and/or making them less and adding more long sweeping, expecially off camber, corners, but do what you will and satisfy that itch. ;)

Agreed.

Second regret since selling the bike. . U will all be riding having fun while I take down wallpaper at the new house... .

Back